LiakosN

Personality type test

4 posts in this topic

Is there a good personality type test online? Thanks! 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

I learned quite a few things about my psyché using mbti tests, such as the one found here: https://www.16personalities.com/INFJ Profile.jpg

You get assigned a personality type with pages of description for you to read about it and insights into how balanced you are between polarities/functions, as you can see in the screenshot of my results in 2017. I am sure if I did this test again nowadays, the result would be a bit different concerning the percentages, but probably same personality type. 

Enneagram tests were useful for me too, those can also be found with a google search. 

Remember, that your results aren't static and something that you're stuck with. Use your results as a guide and be conscious of when your ego gets too attached to whatever you got o ut of the test(s). Some people tend to really limit their framework of possibilities once they know their type and get really neurotically identified with their result. 

Edited by iTommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

I think the Big 5 is more of a character test output. Where as MBTi is a personality test. I think the MBTi is useless, unless you read the source material with a rudimentary understanding of what the functions mean. Science can only falsify, it can not prove.

DEMARCATION!!!!