Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Equanimitize

Those looking for High Consciousness Jobs while working towards life purpose

4 posts in this topic

I stumbled upon a pretty good resource from Seth Godin. 

He has a weekly newsletter on what he describes as lynchpin jobs. 

Seems like these are higher consciousness gigs and maybe some of you can land one of these as you work on your life purpose because as you know it may or may not take a while to come to fruition. 

Heres the link to register every Wednesday they send out an email out with a listing. 

https://linchpinjobs.com/

If anyone else has resources to help people find some solid work I think this would be a good place to post it in. :D

Thank you so much for starting this topic! I am currently incredibly frustrated with my job and I feel like there are mainly jobs with an "orange" mindset in my city. Can anyone help me find metrics/characteristics with which I can identify higher consciousness jobs? 

Of course things such as transparency, certain buzzwords, concentration on social and environmental values, a good work-life balance and things like that indicate a more "green" mindset. The best fit I could find so far were jobs that concentrate on social entrepreneurship.. I guess so far I can best identify with that. But I wonder if I can go deeper within a job... 

How could you identify a job with a "yellow" mindest? Or even "turquoise"? Are there certain areas that they concentrate on? For instance I feel like with therapy and coaching you are more likely to find people like that. There are quite a few artists as well. But are they also somewhere in the "regular" business world? 

Thanks so much for any answers!! :) 

16 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

metrics/characteristics with which I can identify higher consciousness jobs? 

ask yourself: Who benefits from the job? Are there losers?

16 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

are they also somewhere in the "regular" business world? 

Manager of a non-profit or NGO could be yellow 

Edited by GreenWoods