abrakamowse

We Are Not Really Creators, We Are Transformers

23 posts in this topic

I arrived to that conclusion, what are your thoughts about that?

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse  Yes, I agree.

In Hinduism you have the trinity Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Being the creator, the preserver and the destroyer/transformer.  

You can look at people the same way.

A minority is creative, Brahma, creating something out of nothing is approximately 5% of the population.

Vishnu, the preserver, is like most of the people, about 80% of the population. They do not like changes, they want everything to stay just the way it is.

Around 15% of the people is like Shiva, they want to change, blow up the old patterns and transform it. 9_9

1 minute ago, Henri said:

@abrakamowse  Yes, I agree.

In Hinduism you have the trinity Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Being the creator, the preserver and the destroyer/transformer.  

You can look at people the same way.

A minority is creative, Brahma, creating something out of nothing is approximately 5% of the population.

Vishnu, the preserver, is like most of the people, about 80% of the population. They do not like changes, they want everything to stay just the way it is.

Around 15% of the people is like Shiva, they want to change, blow up the old patterns and transform it. 9_9

Interesting @Henri , I didn't know about that. I will read about that topic.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Truth  Where is Megan Fox???

:P

@Dummy  Lol

@abrakamowse @Henri @Truth @Dummy @abrakamowse Cool insight. Eventually, will it kinda lead into problems if everyone was a transformer? No food that is being made. And transformers do not create? like they never paint? Could one of you (or more) share your perception?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Can you please expand on your idea "we are not really creators we are transformers?" What do you mean by that? Can you please apply a concrete example? 

10 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

@abrakamowse @Henri @Truth @Dummy @abrakamowse Cool insight. Eventually, will it kinda lead into problems if everyone was a transformer? No food that is being made. And transformers do not create? like they never paint? Could one of you (or more) share your perception?

1 minute ago, Zane said:

Can you please expand on your idea "we are not really creators we are transformers?" What do you mean by that? Can you please apply a concrete example? 

Ok, for example. Food... let's talk about food. You don't literally "create" the food. You take a lettuce, combine with oil, then salt, then you add lemon or vinegar, and then we say "I created that salad". That's wrong, what you did is transform the lettuce, tomato, oil etc in a Salad.

So, we don't create nothing. Same thing happen with anything. If you do an illustration, you take a pencil for example. You apply it against a paper surface and you copy from nature, and if you make something like let's say crazy like abstract art, you can't say you created it either, because the randomness of the drawing whatever can be seen also in nature, or in a garbage can, whatever. Everything is influencing us and we transform that into something different, but in fact we are not creating nothing. 

That's why I am against copyright, Steve Jobs made everything from inspiration from different sources. He was original in his "transformations", adapting designs ideas to a mac computer or an iPhone, but everything he did was "inspired" by something already made long time before.

@abrakamowse Yes but the transformer is also the transformed. When I create a painting of a broccoli I could say I transformed the paint and canvas into a painting. But the broccoli could also say he transformed a person into creating a painting of a broccoli. So a broccoli is just as much a "transformer" as a human being. (aka non-duality :p)

But then you might say; well I have free will and the broccoli does not. I beg to differ, the 'one' who thinks who has free will is also a painting of the universe.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual  Maybe we need a new definition for transformer and creator hehehehe... but I agree that the broccoli can transform me too... it's too complicated lol

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

5 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

From the illusory standpoint of existence (Maya) this is true. Creation and destruction are both illusory concepts of the human mind and are 100% impossible. Much like the Law of Conservation of Energy and Matter. 

However, from the non-dual perspective, we create the entirety of reality from nothing. 

So, paradoxically, your insight is both true and false. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

22 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

From the illusory standpoint of existence (Maya) this is true. Creation and destruction are both illusory concepts of the human mind and are 100% impossible. Much like the Law of Conservation of Energy and Matter. 

However, from the non-dual perspective, we create the entirety of reality from nothing. 

So, paradoxically, your insight is both true and false. 

I find it harder to talk with others now because of the different interpretations that the same word can have, everything is relative.

Under some perspectives everything is false and under other different perspectives is true. That give us a lot of creativity to combine different ideas, right?
-_-

Edited by abrakamowse

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I find it harder to talk with others now because of the different interpretations that the same word can have, everything is relative.
-_-

That's true. It's difficult. I tend to keep my discussions of this nature to here because other people are thinking along the same lines, and would likely find it interesting. But it is difficult, especially as I get more accustomed to thinking and deconstructing things in this way. It's harder to convey thoughts in a way that other people understand the intended meaning behind, because I'm in a middling stage where I'm taking for granted the way that particular words are used to convey very specific meanings. It's kind of like when jargon from your work or education gets into your everyday speech and it becomes a lot more convenient to use the jargon word instead of searching around for a word that's more accessible to those who aren't involved in the things you're involved with.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Same thing here @Emerald Wilkins  I always tend to try to show others my points of view, I am learning to be quiet now and don't talk too much about that and try to keep the conversation light.

I like to talk about enlightenment and I have not too many people to talk to about it, so it's true that is a path that we have to walk alone.

^_^

@Emerald Wilkins @abrakamowse I thought that by transformers it was ment that people come here to anker a higher state of consciousness where the rest is uplifted from. But in essence you mean also it is about transforming inspiration and expression in to art?

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

@A way to Actualize  I am really investigating. I think that we really "copy" what we see, and we modify based on our experience, that's why our creations look original, etc. But in fact, in the essence is just materials transformed in something else, with our touch based on our experience etc.

The energy is always the same, we only adapt it to our taste, feeling, etc.

I want to read some books about creativity that addresses that topic.

Like this one

http://www.amazon.com/Steal-Like-Artist-Things-Creative/dp/0761169253

There's more, I think it opens your mind about creativity, sometimes I am afraid of doing something similar to other and people will say I am "copying";

I was finding out about famous desings, most of them had copyright infringements problems. That's enlightening for me.
:-)

Take  a look:

https://99designs.com/blog/tips/5-famous-copyright-infringement-cases/

2 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

@Emerald Wilkins @abrakamowse I thought that by transformers it was ment that people come here to anker a higher state of consciousness where the rest is uplifted from. But in essence you mean also it is about transforming inspiration and expression in to art?

I mean more so that we are the creator itself. It's an illusion that we're subject to some external creator figure or that our experiences come to us externally. Enlightenment is a realization that you are both part and whole of the thing referred to as God, which by its nature is creative. God creates.

So, we are paradoxically both the creator and the creation in one experience... but without enlightenment we don't realize it. So, because we are the creator we are constantly creating the reality around us which causes expansion of the creator. The creator is infinite, so it is expanding itself by using an illusory finite existence that you call "I" or the ego to continue expanding on into infinity... because infinity is its nature. It is never complete.

So, I don't necessarily mean that we're here to create art. I mean that we're here to create the reality that we're living in... art can be part of this but not necessarily. The higher nature creates this reality, and the lower nature (usually unconsciously) lives the finite experience of that created reality. The way to make this co-creation between you (the lower nature) and you (the higher nature) conscious is to merge the higher and lower self a.k.a. enlightenment. 

The lower self wants to expand and regroup with the higher self as the natural state of being. So, when you no longer resist what is and you accept everything as it is with unconditional acceptance and love, these two aspects come into resonance with one another and "enlightenment" is realized. The only thing that keeps you from this is resistance to what is... should and should not. So, until enlightenment is realized, anything that makes you feel expansive are your emotions telling you what will bring you into greater resonance with the higher self. As I said before, emotions are the guidance system that allows the higher nature to communicate with the lower nature. It is only our thoughts and resistances that muddle this communication by telling us what we should or should not want and what we should or should not feel. 

So, don't feel like you must prohibit yourself from pursuing what makes you feel expansive. This is resistance and with resistance the higher and lower nature will never come into resonance with one another. This is why mediation is so effective, because it is practicing non-resistance to the present moment. It allows the lower self to naturally buoy upward like an actual buoy that doesn't have anything holding it down under the water. With no resistance it naturally floats to the top of the water. So, without resistance the lower nature naturally buoys upward and can meet the higher nature. 

Emotionalmastery.org

The greatest example of being a transformer is storytelling in any medium! Storytelling transforms an idea into concrete reality. For example, creative writing transforms an idea into a written story. Music communicates ideas through sound, passion, and emotions! Film communicates an idea visually! A storyteller acts out the idea on stage and embraces the audience's imagination. Storytelling is the embodiment of transformation! 

Well, this post is from a relative, dualistic point of view.... 9_9

A creator is rare nowadays. In a way everything is invented already. True creation is the aha-experience, an idea out of the blue. To my knowledge the last real new inventions of the human species were the computer and the discovery of the DNA. And it does not look that soon something major will be invented. In India they also have a weird relation with Brahman, the God of creation. There is only one temple in the entire country dedicated to him. It`s like; `Brahman created everything, now his job is finished`. Makes no sense praying to him....

The preservers are more common in our society. Just think of everything what is called traditional, the status quo, family life, the beaten track and the mentality that comes with it. Being a teenager it`s where you fight against, tear down, break down, revolution. But is logical that without the preserving energy society will collapse. Following the rules will give you prosperity, a decent life and an honest job. In India that`s Vishnu, to many the highest s God., also known as the one who protects you.

But a society has to develop, otherwise it will collapse also. That`s  where the transformation takes place. And when transforming is not possible there will be destruction, destroying the old patterns. Here the high energy is found, it`s fresh, it`s breathing, it`s promising, it`s new. The transformers take risks, go bankrupt and start again, are creative out of the `Vishnu-energy`. This is Shiva, the rival of Vishnu, also for many the highest God. Delhi and Dallas are Vishnu. Mumbai and NY are Shiva. There is a big difference in energy and culture.

So one can say in society there is the eternal battle between Vishnu and Shiva. No room for Brahman anymore.

But when one looks at ones own development, actualization and enlightenment, there must be room for all three Gods or aspects. The journey towards the Self is impossible without the creative influence of the Brahman-aspect, the preserving influence of the Vishnu-aspect and the transforming or sometimes even destroying influence of the Shiva-aspect.

Would it be possible to say that the balance in our life, our society and the world can only be obtained by giving the Brahman-aspect his right place? In other words, only self realization can do that job?