Cortex

Will Lower Stages Disappear Entirely In The Future

51 posts in this topic

That's interesting :D, but you know what I mean, getting rid of this dogmatic and moralistic bullshit would make a great progress for humanity 

@Cortex  In my opinion, it sounds like horror... Going into someone's head, just to make him fit into the croud, it's actually disgusting, people have to make progress by themselves, don't you think? The damage this could actually cause... Also, this is only one part of blue and all the stages can become ideological and self-decepted to a certain degree.

But in my world it would be like this, stage blue would not exist because it pisses me off, that's actually only the tip of the ice berg of what would be happening in my world...

This vibe of stage blue must disappear completly, this dumb stupid bullshit wibe of blue

I am allergic to stage blue people, of course I am allergic to a lot more people than just stage blue people but this ones are clearly pure toxin 

The best think would be if there was only Orange and those above it 

I really think of this subject in that way, and I am also curious about it

@Cortex This is double win only for your ego, you yourself are dogmatic, there is no difference between you and the people you are blaming.

But my reason for this post was to know if lower stages will disappear or not, and now this is pointless discussion