SoonHei

What is "it's so obvious" about?

67 posts in this topic

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

I don't understand "still subtle registration". Could you explain it a different way?

When time/thought stops you will notice that registration stops as well.

The contextualization registration and recollection(response of thought) seems to stop. So no recording is taking place

The less recording seems to deepen this timelessness. 

For me it started with psychological recording and deepened to recording in general. 

The psychological recording seems to keep this time loop/cycle in motion. 

Edited by Jack River

registration as reaction..to respond to experiential exchanges between inner phenomena/others and even environmental challenges. It’s conmon to react to these experiencings. 

But we, or as I use to do, respond psychologically continuously from moment to moment by habit/mechanically...This keeps the response of thought/time cycle moving. Giving it momentum. Making for small intervals of timelessness and the rest of our lives bouncing from experience to experience. 

Edited by Jack River

In other words the majority of the Day is spent without time/thought, unless thought is called for of course. 

Even then thought can operate without psychological distortion. 

@Jack River thats how it should be in my opinion, when your able to do it comfortably. I haven't got to this stage yet but i would like to one day. 

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

Thats how it should be in my opinion, when your able to do it comfortably.

The need for comfort and indulging in that demand itself seems to be what keeps the time loop strong. 

I didn’t notice a sequence of stages that led to this actualization but simply attending(awareness) to time movement without acting on that movement(positive/negative resistance/reaction). 

Edited by Jack River

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

"still subtle registration"

I’m sorry dude. I meant less subtle registration. As in ending each experience as it arises. Not carrying it over. 

Edited by Jack River