NoSelfSelf

Unlearn everything

4 posts in this topic

If you are stuck in something,you should consider unlearn everything and start from the start it is also good because now you can avoid things that didnt work for you...this sounds like a great idea to me...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

AOOOOOOOOOOOO IOAN IOAS HOI LADN ION IOAS IOASD OWIOA ZIO AION ALNSDNKLSDNAIODNAS AIOWADSAWS OIDNAS NIODS

AIO  ADSASD ^&&&&& 78 78AS78 78&*&&&&&&************************* a&*sui *(******(((())_*)()*()*()*()*)(*)(*)(( )a()s()a()

WW

W                aaaaaa AAAIOIO OAIN IOAIO NA%6 %^&67 ^&%^&%^&67 pPOI ANODIOASDN @@@3444

OAT - 8

AIOSNDASIOOOOOOOOOOIASAS

OAT DRK DRK DRK DRK ASS

ASDOPJIANWWODUIAS

I HAVE UNLEARNED EVERYTHING! 

ISDAIODNOAISIO NASIOND

I'm actually doing this. I took a step back with the non-dual and spiritual studying as well as the meditation/consciousness section on the forums... I've tried to forget all of that because I felt like it wasn't doing anything but making my brain fry with no actual development. I felt stuck and not moving forward.

I started going back to the core self-actualized concepts/values. Started from understanding emotions and moved on like a bucket list, and I've stopped meditation (for the time being). I'm only doing one thing at a time, currently practicing mindfulness hardcore. Been doing this for like, 3-4 months and has helped me a ton.

I don't give a fuck about anything anymore :)

You're not human, you're the universe

Sounds like some Yoda shit. Beer is the path to the darkside(habit).