inFlow

Another weed awakening.

9 posts in this topic

Yet again I'm here with my mystical experiences on weed.

Couple of days ago I vaped weed with my wife. Nothing special just talking and being in silence. After a while for a brief moment I just went into a trance state somehow and boom I became infinite/god. But this experience for me was totally different then my previous ones. Reality was such an obvious illusion. And then an insight occurred that by being infinite I created life as a game, and also I'm playing it myself with myself. Not only I'am playing it, but there are no rules to this game called life. It was such an amazing insight which led me (to a degree) to ego death and a non-dual state. My identity was gone, the illusion vanished like a fog. Then I'm just sitting in silence just being conscious and then after a short period I felt something soooo amazing I can't even put into words. It felt like heaven just fell down on me with this infinite goodness, peace, bliss, calmness! I didn't feel anything, but only that state! I was so gone of this body. If I could imagine what enlightenment is, I would explain it with what I felt! But that only lasted for like 4 seconds. Then my ego just resisted it and in a very weird way I was back to myself. And the first thing that I thought coming down from that state was: "Damn It's good to be back". The mind was scared of the experience that It was aware of. After that I still, to a degree, was in a non-dual state but it was fading little by little. The most interesting part was after about 20mins of that experience, I was aware that my mind is playing tricks. I felt the urge that I wanna just go play video-games right at that moment. I was so aware of that, that I caught my own mind in the self-deception (a total ah-ha moment). Which at that moment was a mistake of my own mind that made me consciously realize what a beast the mind is, what the ego does to make me deceive myself from the truth. I'am my only enemy in this path. Also when I was about to go to bed I saw some chocolate left in the kitchen as I was about to pick it up I (in a spiritual way) thought: "Is it ok for me eat this chocolate right now?" and I answered: "Only if I choose to" a sense of free will appeared for me which I never so strongly felt before.

Insights:

- I was never born, my identity is just an idea. My life is an idea.

- Everything is a distraction from the truth. Family, friends, work, relationships, even my own wife is a distraction for me. But I really do mean EVERYTHING.

- Most important thing in life: Life purpose + Enlightenment.

It's weird that I somehow wonder up on these experiences while high on weed. Maybe it's the method that I smoke it has to do with something clicking in my mind. But when I vape it and feel the high coming up my mind just go nuts, thought after thought, insight after insight. In a way, now that I'm talking about it, I'm kinda thankful for weed. Couple of years ago I had some insights which changed the direction of my life quite massively. One of my friends who works in a bong shop said that vaporizing weed gives you more of a mental high than just stone you to death.

That experience shook me in such a good way that the day after I woke up feeling so good, I never had so much motivation to do spiritual work, to do meditation, to contemplate and my yoga books are on the way that I'm so excited to start these practices. These are the most important things for me right now. I will do the work required to feel those 4seconds again. But next time - sober.

Mahadev

47 minutes ago, inFlow said:

Everything is a distraction from the truth. Family, friends, work, relationships, even my own wife is a distraction for me. But I really do mean EVERYTHING.

Yes, but EVERYTHING is also identical to Truth.

So here we are ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What was those 4 seconds that I felt? Was that a little taste of enlightenment? I never felt anything so good.

Mahadev

@inFlow God / Nirvana / The Absolute / Awakening, etc.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but EVERYTHING is also identical to Truth.

So here we are ;)

I dont get this yet. How tf is everything identical to truth? It feels like I'm separating truth from these things. I know leo talks about the 2nd process of merging everything back together to make it one. But I seriously haven't seen this whole "oneness" thing yet. I have a feeling tho..that it has something to do with the realisation that this "person" are just more experiences the same as regular external stuff...

And then I think that leads to the solidification of the understanding that consciousness is the only thing that exists (which of course is one thing). Doesent feel like this for me yet tho...

@Aaron p Point to one thing which isn't the Truth. It is impossible because Truth has no opposite and non-truth doesn't exist.

Truth is all around you. You're just failing to recognize it as such because you're holding Truth as a concept. Truth is not a concept, Truth is being.

I think you need separate Nirvana and God even though it is you can ascend higher.   fuck that man, you were born, you will die  and you won't at the same time.   Life is not an illusion, sounds like a trap to me.  Enlightenment ehhh.  I've had a Moksha from reading a dharma text, that was cool.   Not a fan of Marijuana but anything can happen.  I would cut out habitual use of anything, sober state is great. You should feel completely vast normally I think that's a good indicator that spirituality is permeating trhough your being.  

lol right it's identical, good way to put it....you know what it makes me feel....saying that....I feel more grounded to be honest.