Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fairy

Do you really want the Truth?

8 posts in this topic

Do you actually want it? If you were told you only have 2 days left to live, would you still work towards enlightenment/truth?

Answer this question truthfully, it will determine whether you will get it or not.

You can’t want what you already are. We are bliss shining into this world; the consciousness which holds the entire universe of form and Truth. Right here and right now we are all perfect, our thoughts and emotions and the world are not different from God.

This is my way of seeing this. I would spend my last 2 days just the way I am, the entirety of all creation shining into infinite space. Like a star in the night sky, while also being the entire emptiness it is contained within. The light of a candle, and the darkness that holds it. 

We are always this. We created the veils ourselves, and can pull down the curtain in any moment we choose as the combination of pure awareness and the light of life in the heart.

Namaste.

971A6F8B-42A2-46E0-943E-BE1BA08B463A.jpeg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

If I had 2 days left to live from an ego perspective I wouldn't be concerned trying to build a understanding of reality. Not concerned with knowing. I'd want to just be. To experience. To appreciate the present moment.

Edited by Shadowraix

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

If I had 2 days left to live from an ego perspective I wouldn't be concerned trying to build a understanding of reality. Not concerned with knowing. I'd want to just be. To experience. To appreciate the present moment.

That’s not how Egos behave though.  That’s a fantasy.  The Spiritual Ego wants to know the Truth.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s not how Egos behave though.  That’s a fantasy.  The Spiritual Ego wants to know the Truth.  

Maybe I worded it wrong. I said ego perspective to reference back to the identity with the human body. I was mainly trying to add context that I see the illusion of death 

2 hours ago, Fairy said:

Do you actually want it? If you were told you only have 2 days left to live, would you still work towards enlightenment/truth?

Answer this question truthfully, it will determine whether you will get it or not.

What else could you possibly want to experience if you only had 3 days to live ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yes, fuck everything else ..it's shite anyway

Edited by Aaron p