Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FractalFlux

Ram Dass | Methods to Consciousness

5 posts in this topic

So, I have been listening to this 8-part recording of Ram Dass (aka Dr. Richard Alpert) from 1970 on YT during the last days.

It is super profound and fun to listen to, so I wanted to share it with you :)

He goes through a lot of stuff concerning different approaches to "get high", like meditation, mantra, yoga, psychedelics, tantra, etc...
He also shares some stories and, as always, spreads love and clarity while doing so B|:x
By listening to so much Ram Dass lately I feel like he sneaked into my mind, he even appeared in a dream a few days ago o.O

He lectures at a leisurely pace, so calm your restless mind ;) 
His teaching style is directed to people who experimented with psychedelics / had an awakening experience.
But even if you count yourself to this group of people, radical open-mindedness is required!
Stage orange and below won't like this at all.
Enjoy!

Part1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSTqtKYo9JI&t=2s&frags=pl%2Cwn

Ram Dass is one amazing being who has that love, that burning to connect with other beings exploring consciousness. With his humble heart he illuminates the way out of darkness for whoever wants to see. Today he lives in Hawaii and spends his time bringing comfort to the terminally ill with nothing much more then just sharing their presents together. 

14 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Ram Dass is one amazing being who has that love, that burning to connect with other beings exploring consciousness. With his humble heart he illuminates the way out of darkness for whoever wants to see. Today he lives in Hawaii and spends his time bringing comfort to the terminally ill with nothing much more then just sharing their presents together. 

That's heart warming 

@Amun Thanks-that's Ram Dass.  When he first started his journey he asked his guru "what is my path, my practice, my sadana to enlightenment?" The answer he got was: "Always be at service to others".

14525.jpg