Nadosa

Cold/Flu - Bad skin condition, rash out of nowhere

4 posts in this topic

On Wednesday I went outside, pretty sweaty and it was cold. So, when I got home, showered, layed in bed, I woke up in the middle of the night having shivers and feeling sick. Thursday, I felt bad, headache, the most painful I have ever had, so I tried this japanese plant oil and slathered it on my temples. Shortly after it, it burned as hell and since that day, actually now it's been 2 days, I've had these sudden emergences of nettle rash on my face. Very sporadically, but mostly, when I lay in my bed or on my couch, any ointment seems to make it worse. It seems like the occurances take turns on each side of the face, not both sides simultaneously, just either one side or the other one is concerned. I don't know if it is still an allergic reaction or caused by my poor mental condition? I went to the doctor, he prescribed me, or better said, gave me 2 pills of cortison I haven't taken yet. It is a very itchy rash. Today, I changed all the bedding etc, hoping for relief. Can anyone help? I kinda doubt it is still an allergic reaction, beauce it's already been 2 days. Btw. I work as a nurse in the hospital.

Edited by Nadosa

I really doubt it and I am scared of the pills.