Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phllip103

Can mindfulness change your beliefs completely ?

3 posts in this topic

I don't want to feel low-self confident or feel bad or any emotion effect my productivity. Is mindfulness can be that powerfull ? and if its that powerful. Can we achieve it ?. I have seen some of peoples can manage to be super calm after they fail something like nothing even happen at all and they keep doing what they was doing. I don't know if they meditate or not but something going on in their mind (mindset?). And of course they are really good at what they was doing. I get amaze everytime i see they do that. Like where is the emotional ? what wrong with their ego ? are they robots ?. yeah i think they read alot of thinngs and meet alot of inspirational peoples to able to do that. BUT that what i thinks maybe they didn't read or meet any peoples at all they just got to doing it and keep doing it and doing it and nature will help them. And i need to be that person. What do you think ?

Hello there!

What you talk about is Unconditional Acceptance of what is. Meditation might help, but you need to keep being mindful of any resistance you have to what happens. Once you saw the resistance, be with it until it fades. The more you do it, the better you will be at this. And things will start to fly though you like nothing.

Good luck man!

Cheers.

Mindfulness is the key for understanding and letting go of resistance! Start a daily habit and youll see! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!