DocHoliday

Question Time: What would happen if Leo, Teal Swan, Eckhart and - You - would meet?

26 posts in this topic

@Ampresus Hah, well, I know this sucks but could you explain why? I don’t really know him at all. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It would be no different than four random people chatting on a bus.

Fun post!

I've met Teal Swan a couple years ago at a workshop she was putting on. I joined a small group at a park of about 20 people, and she was answering various questions. I got a chance to talk with her for a while. But I was very conflicted. I was very grateful for everything that she shared in her videos but I also have a lot of resistance to her because of her demeanor and the rumors surrounding her. But I have a lot of dreams with her in it where I'm always trying to get involved with something she's already got going on with other people. So, I suspect that the resistance has a lot more to do with what she represents to me than how she actually is... like a shadow thing. 

I've talked to Leo a bunch of times on here. But I suspect that in person our interaction would be pretty chilled out and nonchalant. Maybe talk about consciousness work, maybe not. My guess is that he'd be a bit less intense than in his videos, and that it would be a pretty calm interaction. 

With Eckhart Tolle, I've never met him, but I just enjoy his jolly but quiet demeanor. I feel like I would have a lot of questions for him, and would almost be wanting more of a mentor/student interaction than a one to one friendly sort of interaction. And I feel like I'd really want to just be around him.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@DocHoliday if there is one guy who understands “love” it is Matt Kahn. Imagine how the converstations would be :D

@Ampresus Hah, okay, now I got it :D Thanks.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!