Aakash

The topic of 2019 for enlightened people

9 posts in this topic

Dear sirs and madams 

How does one live a good life :D when all is unreal ? 

I am young therefore i am deciding to embody my bodisatva ,

i personally like my science and other subjects like history, psychology etc ... i wish to share knowledge in these subjects with hints to non duality in the world of play. 

Personally, i feel like i would become buddah nature towards the later years of my life, when i am ready. 

I accept illusion and decide to love in unconditionally! and therefore live a life of play.... no ego just pure illusory freedom really

I will continue contemplating the nature of something, and doing spiritual practices 

The thing i love the most like leo said he loved non duality , for me the thing i love the most is finding alternative ways to sort out problems so i will continue this going forward and help out illusory problems before joining non duality 

Does anyone have any advice so per say on how to live a good life while in spiritual ego? 

@Aakash

A good starting point for a lot of people to find a good life is looking into self hate.  Its a subject that underplays a lot of peoples personality and psychology.  Now forwarning, this can be a delicate thing to look into because it can bring up a lot of unexpected emotion, anger and self judgement.  Remember, dont blame yourself for what comes up, see it, understand it and let it be until it passes.  If this gets to hard, seek out someone who can help you through this stuff.

Also don't expect everything/spiritual path to just work out great and happen easily; to easy to set yourself up for failure that way.  Right now and daily/weekly, mentally prepare yourself that this there may be some tough shit, that will maybe kick your ass sometimes, and that when it happens your ready.  This way when it does come up, you dont instantly panic and run away (inwardly/emotionally/or even externally) and are better prepared to deal with what ever more consciously.

@Mu_ definately some good pieces of information; i do not expect this journey to be without loads and loads of suffering! to be challenged completely. I am not taking anything for granted but i can see how self hate is a problem when dealing with this pathway. I hear alot of people get depressed when they aren't allowed to be thier true nature. However, accordingly so i believe that if you love suffering so much that suffering does not exsist. This is the key to this problem as @ivankiss once said to me- care until you don't care anymore. None the less, it will not be any easy road to do that in direct experience. 

However, thank you i will definately take on what you have said and prepare daily/weekly routines! any recommedations? maybe meditation would probably be the best at this point just to let go of thoughts! 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ definately some good pieces of information; i do not expect this journey to be without loads and loads of suffering! to be challenged completely. I am not taking anything for granted but i can see how self hate is a problem when dealing with this pathway. I hear alot of people get depressed when they aren't allowed to be thier true nature. However, accordingly so i believe that if you love suffering so much that suffering does not exsist. This is the key to this problem as @ivankiss once said to me- care until you don't care anymore. None the less, it will not be any easy road to do that in direct experience. 

However, thank you i will definately take on what you have said and prepare daily/weekly routines! any recommedations? maybe meditation would probably be the best at this point just to let go of thoughts! 

The preparation I'm referring to is actually very simple and may only take a 20-30 seconds, maybe a few minutes if your really in the muck.  Its like a quick little pep talk to yourself meant to prime you/prepare you for the day ahead (and this can be done when you know your about to go towards something that you know will be challenging).  Its like the half time prep talk the coach is giving his team so that they are prepared to succeed with the task ahead.  And like a good coach you want to tell yourself something that's just right to get your inward soul peaked.  You want to feel like your ready to go inside, or clearer and ready, or even just at peace smiling and ready. 

Does that make sense?

@Mu_ yeah it makes sense, Its prepping for the now.. almost like a mantra of some kind that directly connects your being to nothingness/ infinite something! in your present experience

Take a look into the mirror.

Recognize it.

Understand what it is reflecting back to you.

You are unstoppable.

Whatever you choose to do, you can.

The choice is here and now. Nowhere else.

When there seems to be a challenge, recognize that! 

It is a calling for you to rise up to it and transcende all boundaries.

They are a part of your magnificant creation.

Your masterpiece.

Go as slow or as fast as you desire. Find your sweet tempo. 

You can everything you cannot!

@Mu_ @ivankiss

Thank you for your words; they will go along way! Happy new year to the both of you- the journey starts now in anycase. 

@Aakash enlightenment is life affirming, and good for everyone.

what's this "unreal" businesss? life is more real, because concepts aren't in the way anymore.

this judgmental word "problem" may not be valid, but suffering certainly exists, and I prefer not suffering, so am still inclined towards solving what you consider illusory problems :)