Moreira

How can i cope with "ageing"?

6 posts in this topic

I think is the hardest task of our life to accept the downfall of getting old. I dont mean the loss of aestethicts, but the energy, strength, speed,mental agility, memory...

I'm now 36, and slightly noticing every time I have less memory and this worries me.

Also in the gym I cant lift what I used to lift when I was 25 and this is a psycologycal hit in my self steem.

Which qualities have a old man that can makeup the gaps that the time is inflicting in my body?

Accept it.

Resistance will cause stress = faster aging.

Easy for me to say at 28 xD but I'm noticing slight aging symptoms now and I just accept it. 

marguerite duras wrote in l‘amant:

„Very early in my life it was too late. It was already too late when I was eighteen. Between eighteen and twenty-five my face took off in a new direction. I grew old at eighteen. I don’t know if it’s the same for everyone. I’ve never asked. But I believe I’ve heard of the way time can suddenly accelerate on people when they’re going through even the most youthful and highly esteemed stages of life. My ageing was very sudden. I saw it spread over my features one by one, changing the relationship between them, making the eyes larger, the expression sadder, the mouth more final, leaving great creases in the forehead. But instead of being dismayed I watched this process with the same sort of interest I might have taken in the reading of a book. And I knew I was right, that one day it would slow down and take its normal course.“

aging is life and life is aging.

you can still slow that process down, if you dare.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

marguerite duras wrote in l‘amant:

„Very early in my life it was too late. It was already too late when I was eighteen. Between eighteen and twenty-five my face took off in a new direction. I grew old at eighteen. I don’t know if it’s the same for everyone. I’ve never asked. But I believe I’ve heard of the way time can suddenly accelerate on people when they’re going through even the most youthful and highly esteemed stages of life. My ageing was very sudden. I saw it spread over my features one by one, changing the relationship between them, making the eyes larger, the expression sadder, the mouth more final, leaving great creases in the forehead. But instead of being dismayed I watched this process with the same sort of interest I might have taken in the reading of a book. And I knew I was right, that one day it would slow down and take its normal course.“

aging is life and life is aging.

you can still slow that process down, if you dare.

I like your perspective of watching it with curiosity of reading a book, but the problem is that you already know the ending and its gonna be a bad ending.

@Moreira hahaha no sweety it’s about the insight that you can stay healthy and younger than your age with the right natural methods. no one said you can prevent aging but you can stay healthy fit and good looking in all of your ages - just accept that you have one. 

try nootropics, another diet - preserve the inner child. of course you can’t be the same as you where with 18.

Edited by now is forever
and it’s not just any „book“ it’s marguerite duras

Evolve and Rejuvenate, this is a forgotten science that people think is something impossible :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.