Aquarius

Misunderstanding

9 posts in this topic

I suffer from insomnia and malnourishment. I never meant to be a judge or an actor, I'm not. I will try to speak in a way that everyone underdtands from now on. I'm not coding anything, I simply had things come up from subconscious. I have been molested by an occultist. I am a healer tho, and yes I'm fine, and yes he is fine, we are all family here not fighting anyone. No victim syndrome here. No savior-complex. Not trying to do anything.

I am many things: healer, writer, meme creator, lowkey singer, artist, a mystic, astrologist... Please don't try to help. Help yourselves. If you need help I am here, but I had moments when I wanted to leave this forum because of certain individuals who called me a piece of shit. I really am suicidal but not because I lack dick or anything of that sort. 

I am in total peace of mind. I feel safe already. I had hard moments, but I just had delusions, shit happens.

Taking medication is a really shitty experience. I am getting therapy and that's it. I am depressed. 

I'm fine. I just love praying to God and I was always judged for it. I was never allowed to cry, I was never allowed to ask for help. :( I try to listen to more music, it's the only thing that makes me happy... I never smoked cigarettes, never drunk alcohol, never did drugs. And don't even want to. I was sexually abused and misled. But don't worry I am not angry. I accidentally became very nihilistic and only felt good when I could pray to God, Source, call it whatever. I would not call myself dogmatic, I'm just spiritual af. I don't consider myself God either. I just wanted to open up a bit. 

I might not see you people but I feel your intentions. I literally am a shaman. I am purple not blue. I came here to the forum when I was beige. 

Edited by Aquarius

I'm hard working like a little bee. I may not be a queen but I feel like in heaven because I found peace within. Much love to everyone.

Fortunately human. *sigh* ^^

Edited by Aquarius
be yourself

On 12/28/2018 at 11:03 AM, Aquarius said:

who called me a piece of shit?

I did. Self deception is weird. ;) 

:) 

On 12/28/2018 at 1:03 AM, Aquarius said:

I am many things: healer, writer, meme creator, lowkey singer, artist, a mystic, astrologist...

My chart has a yod.

I need to find an astrologer who is good at interpreting Yod's

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot I'll be honest, first time I heard about this term (yod), but I seen it before in a chart so I think I can help interpret it.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:03 AM, Aquarius said:

I suffer from insomnia and malnourishment. I never meant to be a judge or an actor, I'm not. I will try to speak in a way that everyone underdtands from now on. I'm not coding anything, I simply had things come up from subconscious. I have been molested by an occultist. I am a healer tho, and yes I'm fine, and yes he is fine, we are all family here not fighting anyone. No victim syndrome here. No savior-complex. Not trying to do anything.

I am many things: healer, writer, meme creator, lowkey singer, artist, a mystic, astrologist... Please don't try to help. Help yourselves. If you need help I am here, but I had moments when I wanted to leave this forum because of certain individuals who called me a piece of shit. I really am suicidal but not because I lack dick or anything of that sort. 

I am in total peace of mind. I feel safe already. I had hard moments, but I just had delusions, shit happens.

Taking medication is a really shitty experience. I am getting therapy and that's it. I am depressed. 

This post is the epitome of delusion and confusion and playing devil's advocate and pointing fingers. Look at it. Just look at it, EVERYONE. I hope we can all learn from it.