moon777light

how do i know if this spiritual stuff is not just an evolutionary way to trick us?

23 posts in this topic

@moon777light Awaken to the fact that you've been deluded your whole life. Question everything to its essence, not just spirituality.

You fundamentally cannot trust a single word any of us are saying; you only know something for real when you bring it into your direct experience, for that is all there ever really is.  

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Good topic question. Personally, tbh, in the beginning, I wasn't convinced in any way by anyone. Long story. Let's just say, something had to happen to me, and then something else, and then something else, etc. They had to be "ah-ha" moments that awed me. Yes, they were interconnected and out-of-the-ordinary. 

If you're just trying to figure this whole thing out, I would just try to have a peace of mind in any situation and go for a good life purpose that serves the world for the better -- reduce suffering. Learn entrepreneurship; start with orange and get settled, but be careful not to get stuck in orange and make decisions that are very orange. Along the journey, maybe, perhaps, something will happen. They say, "you get what you deserve."

@moon777light I'm reading this book too!

I went to bed listening to it one night and it was the most intense 30 minutes, ha

The kingdom of heaven is within.