Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nado

Duality in Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing

26 posts in this topic

@nado Jesus could forgive because he saw that everyone, especially the people killing him at that moment were himself. People are the projection of your own mind, so those romans were rather the unconscious side of Gods mind which is also the Father and Jesus, so really there is no duality here but rather non-duality.

Jesus knew that all that he gives was actually given to himself, so he choose to give forgiveness.

Also God is not a “He” but rather a “That” but it doesn’t matters.

3 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

"The Principle of Gender (see Lesson I. and other lessons to follow) is manifested on all planes of life, material mental and spiritual. But, as we have said before, "Gender" does not mean "Sex" sex is merely a material manifestation of gender. "Gender" means "relating to generation or creation." And whenever anything is generated or created, on any plane, the Principle of Gender must be manifested. And this is true even in the creation of Universes.

Now do not jump to the conclusion that we are teaching that there is a male and female God, or Creator. That idea is merely a distortion of the ancient teachings on the subject. The true teaching is that THE ALL, in itself, is above Gender, as it is above every other Law, including those of Time and Space. It is the Law, from which the Laws proceed, and it is not subject to them. But when THE ALL manifests on the plane of generation or creation, then it acts according to Law and Principle, for it is moving on a lower plane of Being. And consequently it manifests the Principle of Gender, in its Masculine and Feminine aspects, on the Mental Plane, of course.

This idea may seem startling to some of you who hear it for the first time, but you have all really passively accepted it in your everyday conceptions. You speak of the Fatherhood of God, and the Motherhood of Nature--of God, the Divine Father, and Nature the Universal Mother-- and have thus instinctively acknowledged the Principle of Gender in the Universe. Is this not so?

But, the Hermetic teaching does not imply a real duality--THE ALL is ONE--the Two Aspects are merely aspects of manifestation. The teaching is that The Masculine Principle manifested by THE ALL stands, in a way, apart from the actual mental creation of the Universe. It projects its Will toward the Feminine Principle (which may be called "Nature") whereupon the latter begins the actual work of the evolution of the Universe, from simple "centers of activity" on to man, and then on and on still higher, all according to well-established and firmly enforced Laws of Nature. If you prefer the old figures of thought, you may think of the Masculine Principle as GOD, the Father, and of the Feminine Principle as NATURE, the Universal Mother, from whose womb all things have been born. This is more than a mere poetic figure of speech-- it is an idea of the actual process of the creation of the Universe. But always remember, that THE ALL is but One, and that in its Infinite Mind the Universe is generated, created and exists."

~ The Kyballion

Hopefully this excerpt will clear it up for you.

if seen from a christian nondual  standpoint the father is part of a trinity. from a non catholic point of view the trinity in the holy family - father/mother/child. doshin nelson roshi described the trinity problem as a problem of the interaction between rescuer, victim and scapegoat. a vicious circle.

the statement/prayer: „father forgive them as they don’t know what they are doing“ includes all three - but it is also the perspective of the watcher.

the video is a little off topic but he talked about the principle in this video:

Edited by now is forever

He is literally saying "Myself, please forgive myself for I not know what I am doing" 

1 hour ago, Vipassana said:

He is literally saying "Myself, please forgive myself for I not know what I am doing" 

this is where christianity gets stuck in misinterpretation what god died for.

I don't know?

I like Hans Wilhelm's expression- the father/mother god

"Forgive them, they know not what they do" - Isn't that for all of us to say? In regards to those in spiritual sleep?

At times, I think the Gnostics had it right and Jehovah was just a bum,,, maybe black sheep of the family, who had an uncle overlooking him until he gets it right,,,,,?

And didn't Jesus go to India for a few years to get his tune up before his three year ministry?  I don't know?

Sadhguru said, "You must not destroy, I do not know"

I don't know? I'm getting very sleepy. Now I lay me down to sleep.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot hahaha?? thanks

funny as it is my dad yesterday told me: there is also the trinity of alexandre dumas.

Edited by now is forever