Eric Tarpall

Living on your feet instead of on your butt

4 posts in this topic

Most peoples sit on their asses all day. They move from one chair to the next and it's considered normal. But maybe it's not so healthy. Everything you can do on your butt you can also do on your feet. And you can change your environment to make a standing lifestyle easy.

I think standing & walking is better for your posture and digestion than sitting. And you'll have better bloodflow which makes your mind more effective. I think an active body equals an active mind.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

Indeed, the worst thing one can do is sitting. Better standing or squatting, even if it hurts at first.

Great post.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

it’s even considerable to change your working furniture in that direction, for example a workingtable which is adjustable in height. because there is nothing healthy in bowing down for a long time.

i would also recommend to ban chairs to another room or make them less accessible as we use to be creatures of habit.

actually it’s also better to sit and sleep on the floor, holds you flexible until old age.

Edited by now is forever