Rilles

An Interesting Mindfuck

26 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Yousef said:

The space in which the dream occurs is mind space. .it identical to the space in which your thoughts occur.  Its not an actual 3D space. .it's abstract.  So yes. .it has to be infinite.  

Where is this mind space? can you look inside your head right now directly and find a space separate from where “physical reality” happens? you realize that if you take some mushrooms mindspace changes along with the colors and shapes of the room youre in

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Yousef said:

@Rilles I said mind space. .not brain space. And I said it's infinite. . it's definitely not located inside the brain.  The brain is located inside the mind ..the mind is not located inside the brain.  Everything thing is happening inside that infinite space.  And yeah I know what you're thinking. .yes that means there'sno boundaries between the waking reality and the dream..or between thoughts and perceptions. 

??

1 minute ago, Yousef said:

??!

means ok

Gentelmen. This is a thing that naither of us have a complete understanding of :) just leave it 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Gentelmen. This is a thing that naither of us have a complete understanding of :) just leave it 

Way to cop out... xD Anyway, Imma keep pondering on my own then, compadre

As Leo said in one of his videos, you are always trapped in a sensation bubble, which is like a Christmas ball, you are always in it, you see and you hear the stuff that are in that bubble