Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flower

Cutting Energetic Ties

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody have experience of, or could recommend a good practice other than meditation for specifically cutting energetic ties to a person you have been sexually intimate with. I have just come out of a relationship in which I was emotionally and sexually very connected to the other person and now I am having difficulty detaching myself. I understand that with time there is a natural healing process, but I really want to cleanse my aura of my ex's energy and be entirely myself again. 

'The end of fear is the beginning of all wisdom'

On 4/11/2016 at 5:03 PM, Flower said:

Does anybody have experience of, or could recommend a good practice other than meditation for specifically cutting energetic ties to a person you have been sexually intimate with. I have just come out of a relationship in which I was emotionally and sexually very connected to the other person and now I am having difficulty detaching myself. I understand that with time there is a natural healing process, but I really want to cleanse my aura of my ex's energy and be entirely myself again. 

Im sure that many would present some quick fix for this but in reality time and not giving it attention is the only cure, it only exist when you give it attention.  There is no way to cleanse yourself of it unless you stop giving it attention, and if you stop giving it attention, problem is solved.

You will need to practice emotional detachment.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

As soon as you leave the relationship all ties are cut. It is already over, it is only your ego playing tricks on you as always and it makes you suffer still. Just know there are no ties and let go.

btw we are all one anyway, the same energy, so one could say that you and your ex will be forever tied as one and the same energy. But that's not to bother

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

@Flower While meditating, welcome all of your emotions and thoughts and just let them be. Be aware of all of the emotions and love them without any judgement. When you are done with meditation, try intuitive writing on a real piece of paper. Without too much thinking, just let it all out. Whatever comes, maybe it will turn out to be a letter to yourself, or a letter to the other person, doesn't matter... After you've done writing, burn the paper. Do this as many times you feel like it.

Get yourself the most beautiful notebook you can find and use it to write the visions of all the things that could make you happy in the future. Write as it has already happened. It can be something personal, or including other people. Hope this helps :)