Zigzag Idiot

Zigzag Idiot and the ladder of Objective Reason

1,793 posts in this topic

Wake up and get out of bed and then during the morning a little later wake up again and leap out of you're grave and stay awake through the day. By being deliberate in everything that you do regardless if you are just a shmuck or a shmoo. You will be wasting time if you go around seeking merit acting like you are a carrot part of the stick and carrot routine. You are just being a funky version of being mean.  That's for those who it seems are always looking back over their shoulder trying to see the effects on others being wowed by a soldier or a boulder or a cock or a dick or hot chick that is making all the others back there smoulder or getting older or maybe getting hard as a rock because they where now flaming hot as a tamale and starting to fiddle with their stick or their lolly trigger which is getting swollen because they have just seen a sight and a light  that was so godamn bright it made them feel like time had just stood still. Cause if you're always looking back and seeking merit you are a carrot like a hot chick or a rock hard dick but you are just a house proud town mouse who is always seeking a spouse. But if you are seeking a spouse that's okay whether you are straight or gay or mickey mouse who is also a house proud town mouse. Just do that sincerely in your own way.

The point is going around seeking merit or being self condradulatory and others think are just maybe a little boring. It doesn't even matter if they are so impressed with your brand new dress or your handsome vest you might as well always be living solely in a nest or a cave and that maybe you are really not so daring or so brave as you think you are that's okay because none of us really are even if we have a brand new flashy car.

Just put your hand to the plow and don't look back at what others think because thinking too much is a human condition called obsession. Don't think too much and live your life wholeheartedly and everything will then come to you.,,,,,,,,,

Edited by Zigzag Idiot
My inner grammer nazi cropped up on a misspell while there still was a chance.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Living wholeheartedly takes balance. Human beings are so unique and so what element is right for some might be wrong for others.  If the timing of the elements in their life are off its because they are listening to others when they should be listening to their own inner truth. Then throw in the wild card of self deception along with being too identified. Just these factors alone can create a plutonium confusion resulting in producing a candidate for the lunatic asylum or i.e., a miserable daughter or son of a bitch.

Elements are one thing but centers of energy are another. If it was said that a human being had 3 centers of energy or was a 3 brained being that might it make it a little more confusing. But to make it more confusing so that one has to cypher it out the way Jethro Bodine would say it would be just the way to make it just right to illustrate and begin the articulation of the importance of the ability to think for yourself but to not think too much because feeling from the heart and sensing of the body are needed to but it is of course not that simple as if it were just a pimple. That 1+1+1 is 3 and that 3+1+1=5 is almost right but almost wrong but it doesn't mean a damn thing if you don't know what the 1's represent and even if you did you would probobly never cypher it out anyway so going that route would mean that you may as well put your head down between your legs and if you're not a man or woman from nantucket you can neither kiss your ass goodbye either. 

This is a good example of the value of most of the forums value to oneself if you were to go by it alone. If you do nothing else than to watch Leo's videos all the time and nothing else you would get would be of more value than a wood chuck who could chuck wood and do it good as a wood chuck who could really chuck wood and do it real good. But if you also want to express yourself in YouTube videos would be good too because when you put yourself out there again and again it means that you are sincerely trying and you will get it so wrong sometimes and get it so right some other times and this alone will keep you in the game of cyphering it out enough that eventually you will get it just right because this message may not be the right message for everyone its just that this is what I felt when I encouraged someone that I liked and felt was so honest and sincere that I want to say that you are more loved by others than you will ever know or realize that I am not  trying to flirt with you or bust a marriage or ask you to go riding in a horse drawn carriage. I'm just saying I hope you are enjoying life and truly learning how to forgive and love yourself to the degree as you now can see how much as everyone else out in the world is so selfish and self absorbed that they are not really willing to put themselves out there the way you and Leo do.  But I get so obsessed with almost every pretty woman that I see or meet and that women in general are so fascinating to me that I don't understand whats wrong with being a troll or a stalker because thats what everyone does when they are infatuated with someone. That's also to say that I'm like the others that I do not know what is right for others and that maybe sometimes I do but I will never say I DO because marriage is an institution and who the hell wants to live in an institution when I know that I'm just a shmoo and a shmoe and will always be a Ho and a stroke-slut too and that's just why I have bad eyesight too just like that ole Mr. Magoo. But one should never impose their will on anybody and be a placeholder for others especially the one's who are the most innocent of all. Let them learn at their own pace.

This is how the Astral beings sing their songs and sometimes its Just so right but it can also be oh so wrong if the timing is wrong but when they get it right or kinda pretty much right they say with just the right emphasis and timing so it ends the song  just right they simply say  HAAAAVE AAAA GREAAAT DAAYYYY and HAVE A GOOD TIME.

As a self proclaimed Idiot, cheeks blushed with shame, I will now cheapen myself to comment on possible presidential Political candidates in 2024

No No No No Hillary PLease don't do it No No No No 

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Bad BAd Bad bad BadBAD No NO NO NO 

This would just get that criminal moron 5 pump chump TRump elected again

No more Billary ,,,,  No more  President moron 5 pump chump Trump

3 am politics 

This hurts me more than it hurts you

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

As a Zigzag Idiot I most often sometimes do the worst wrong thing exactly at the right wrong time.

Then turn around and do the right thing at exactly the wrong time. I don't dare say all I know.

Life IS like a box of chocolates.

Pondering the Hillary clip that Russell Brand put up and commented on.

It's just difficult for me to believe that politically savvy people like the Clintons could do something so stupid as to release such a phony ass piece of political strategy the way it seemed to be. And the money tied to the defence industry still blatently churning turds and billions of $  with propaganda while waving the flag like good patriotic americans,,, WTF,,,, I guess the voting Mericans that are still voting are still just as dumb as a box of rocks. Both so called progressives and the remaining Trump chumps. 

Out of neccessity I need to once again ignore news and politics to free myself of that awful cynicism that crops up when pondering all this malarky. 

Mass Media is just poison,,,, and it makes me sad.

I'm not selling anything. If I could, I would maybe charge rent or maybe take donations but I don't think thats allowed here. I would go to Patreon maybe If I were to try. I doubt that I could make anything off my wild imaginative conjectures, speculations, opinions, political commentary or any of this potential horseshit that I type out sporadically. If you don't want to read it. Don't read it.

It's a mixed bag here in the Journal part of the forum. I enjoy reading a few Journals and there are a few I don't really pay much attention to. Some others I read every now and then. 

I've been an annoyance to some off and on and I wish it wasn't that way. To those I've offended I didn't intend to.  With the exception of ardent Trump supporters but I really don't care about their opinions. I realize that's fairly arrogant but I'm trying to keep observing my arrogance when it crops up.  What do you expect from an Idiot? I consider no one an enemy though.  I've made some friends here as well. If I have offended anyone on anything other than my badmouthing Trump I will just say that I welcome PM anytime to discuss things and to hear other viewpoints.

I continue to observe my moodiness and the emotional rollercoaster do whatever it does. My Diet is nearly just pure junk and I don't care. I don't exercise at all but instead work my ass of on practical projects and chores. Why act like some hamster on a wheel? That's boring. Some peole enjoy it though and that doesn't bother me at at. No doubt it helps a persons balance.

My book reading has gone to shit in the last four years but that doesn't really bother me all that much either. Its likely that I'll really get into books every now and then but maybe not. There is so much on youtube these days. That's one reason. There are other reasons too.

I haven't got near the "spiritual ego" that I used to have but it would be foolish of me to say it's completely vanished. 

IMO- This guy has the heart of a good veterinarian.
IMO- This is what Love looks like.
It displays courage and isn’t paralyzed with fear. It seems impersonal. It acts deliberately and does so with a certain kind of intelligence.

Just ordered a book written by Rina Hands. I’m kinda excited about it. 
I’ll just paste a couple of the reviews on it for explanation.

This book gives a priviliged view of the way Gurdjieff taught in his last year. There was a reading, usually from Beelzebub, and a supper with the toasts to the Idiots on most of these days. He also worked on the Movements, the 39 series, later written by Thomas de Hartmann and now recorded by Wim van Dullemen.
A good part of Rina Hands' book describes the readings and the meals and her attempts to understand what the meaning of it all was. Madame de Salzmann had by this time taken the role of the 'successor' and plays a major role, which Gurdjieff still dominates and passes his food to others at the table.
Some interesting observations on the science of the Idiots are observed, together with 'I am' as a practice. Recommended reading for an insight into the late Gurdjieff.
Did he speak perfect English when Rina Hands had her private meeting with him?

Five Stars

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 1, 2016

Very good introduction for the understanding of the ritual and of the scale of the 21 types of Idiots.

Reaching Up    
  "Speak Softly & Forget the Big Stick"
by Dr. Jim Rosen
©2022 Dr. Jim Rosen    

Your words are tools that you use, but they can be tools of strength or tools of weakness.  If you say your words softly and gently but with conviction, you communicate power and strength.  If instead you use volume or harshness, your words communicate stress and weakness.  Consider two simple sentences: "Here is what I'm going to do," and "Here is what I believe."  When spoken softly and without backing down, these are powerful assertions.  Consider the words please and thank you.  "Please" is soft, inviting and hard to resist.  It moves people to action and implies that something is needed now.  "Thank you" acknowledges and notices and rewards the other person.  It tends to guarantee that the same action will be repeated.  According to Lao-Tse, "In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than water.  But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal."

Dr. Jim Rosen is a PhD Clinical Psychologist.  He is an experienced psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, and couples counselor.  He offers treatment for anxiety disorders, panic attacks, depression, relationship problems, self-esteem issues, assertiveness training, anger control, stress management, and overcoming the effects of sexual, physical, and emotional trauma.

Dr. Rosen works with his patients primarily over the phone.  When needed, face-to-face therapy sessions can be scheduled in his home in Magnet Cove, Arkansas.  Because he does not accept insurance, his fee is only $60 for a full 50-minute hour of treatment.  He can be reached anytime by email at drjrosen@ipa.net or by phone or text at 50

Reaching Up   
  "Don't Ask for Freedom"
by Dr. Jim Rosen
©2022 Dr. Jim Rosen   

"Why do other people control me?  Why don't they let me be myself?"  Susan was actually talking about her relationship with Bob when she asked these questions.  She felt powerless when it came to Bob.  The reason?  Susan had learned to verbally assert herself, but she didn't have much experience in the follow-through.  She didn't take the necessary actions to back up her words.  The solution?  Susan needs to begin by asking the right question: "How can I take control of my own life?"  Clearly, Bob is being controlling, but Susan is allowing it.  When her actions are submissive or absent, her assertive words have no power.  Freedom requires self-determined action.  It can't be given to her; it must be taken - the way a child takes freedom when she walks away from her parents to explore her new world.  Susan will be free when her actions say, "I am the best judge of what is right for me."

Dr. Jim Rosen is a PhD Clinical Psychologist.  He is an experienced psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, and couples counselor.  He offers treatment for anxiety disorders, panic attacks, depression, relationship problems, self-esteem issues, assertiveness training, anger control, stress management, and overcoming the effects of sexual, physical, and emotional trauma.

Dr. Rosen works with his patients primarily over the phone.  When needed, face-to-face therapy sessions can be scheduled in his home in Magnet Cove, Arkansas.  Because he does not accept insurance, his fee is only $60 for a full 50-minute hour of treatment.  He can be reached anytime by email at drjrosen@ipa.net or by phone or text at 501-623-2050.

If you like Dr. Rosen's Reaching Up column, you are free to share it with other people. There is no fee for this column. It's free. If you're not on the list to receive it, just send an email that says "Please Send Column" in the subject line. You will receive a new column each Sunday.  If you are on the list and you don't want to receive Dr. Rosen's column anymore, just send him an email that says "Stop Column" in the subject line.

Dr. Jim Rosen
Clinical Psychologist
Magnet Cove, Arkansas
Ph: 501-623-2050
Email: drjrosen@ipa.net

The above story has been a narrative about a once hopeless soul who once got soap in his hole. He hopes instead of putting soap into your hole he just hopes that he is able to just offer some holy hope into your soul with a lighthearted but serious and seriously funny story about my childhood. It is purposely written in a convoluted way to make it more difficult to read so to create a better understanding. I recommend pondering the ideas of A H Almaas and the difference between Holy hope and egoic hope.  Have a great day!

Holy Hope

The difference between Holy Faith and Holy Hope is that faith is a trust in the fact of the presence of Being, while hope is trust in the creative flow of the functioning of that presence. So faith gives you the sense of being supported and taken care of by the universe, while hope gives you the sense that as things unfold, everything is and will be fine. Holy Hope, then, is an openness, a curiosity, a receptivity, and an optimism about how things are going to reveal themselves, because you are certain that the optimizing thrust of reality moves toward harmony and fulfillment. Even putting it in this way makes the hope sound too specific—it is just an open optimism about life. It is obvious how this kind of hope is helpful and necessary on the path, since it is needed to allow the unfoldment of the soul to progress without feeling the need to interfere with it or direct it. We know that it is inherently guided, and this knowing is not an idea in our minds, nor the result of reasoning, nor a logical certainty. It is an experiential transformation of the soul that makes the soul progressively more open and happily optimistic, trusting that everything will transpire in the best way, beyond our preconceived ideas of what we think is best. It is not a hope for something specific, as we have said. If it were, it would be egoic hope based on judgments and preconceptions about what we think ought to happen, and on rejection of the present. It is, rather, the growing and deepening certainty that whatever happens will be part of the optimizing thrust of reality and its guidance. It is complete openness to the unfoldment.

Facets of Unity, pg. 269

from; https://www.diamondapproach.org/glossary/refinery_phrases/hope

In hindsight my story telling really sucked. I could have done much better. I guess it was an off day. My heart was in the right place but maybe the emanations from the environment altered the personal emanations that delivered the message. 

Yeah! That's the ticket,,,, 

Another day has arrived. Time to turn back around and go forward with my hand on the plow,,,. Talking Heads and David Bowie on the earphones. I see some deer grazing up ahead on the far end of the field.

i WOULD CALL IT GOOD HERE AND BE THANKFUL FOR THE GGOD FRIENDS WHO HAVE MERCY AND AN ASTRAL CAR, AND,,,

Reaching Up   
  "It's Not Time that Does the Healing"
by Dr. Jim Rosen
©2022 Dr. Jim Rosen   

Time does not heal.  The healing process heals.  Your willingness to do a little learning starts the process.  It’s a process of releasing you from your past (things you’ve done, things that have happened, and things done to you) so you can be free of that stuff now and in your future.  It’s a process of acquiring new choices and moving forward.  It’s about reaching up and reaching within to your better self.  Sometimes you have to shed untrue, hurtful beliefs and attitudes that have caused pain for yourself and others.  Sometimes you need to learn to alter your behaviors so you can show that better self to the world.  Sometimes you need to be guided to face and let go of old emotions that no longer serve you and your relationships.  And sometimes you need to develop the sense of purpose and meaning in your life.  All of it is walking a path that brings you more peace, more fulfillment, and makes you more alive.

Dr. Rosen works with his patients primarily over the phone.  When needed, face-to-face therapy sessions can be scheduled in his home in Magnet Cove, Arkansas.  Because he does not accept insurance, his fee is only $60 for a full 50-minute hour of treatment.  He can be reached anytime by email at drjrosen@ipa.net or by phone or text at 501-623-2050.

If you like Dr. Rosen's Reaching Up column, you are free to share it with other people. There is no fee for this column. It's free. If you're not on the list to receive it, just send an email that says "Please Send Column" in the subject line. You will receive a new column each Sunday.  If you are on the list and you don't want to receive Dr. Rosen's column anymore, just send him an email that says "Stop Column" in the subject line.

Dr. Jim Rosen
Clinical Psychologist
Magnet Cove, Arkansas
Ph: 501-623-2050
Email: drjrosen@ipa.net

What Winston Churchill said about human history. " It's just one damn thing after another".

I slept in this morning.

Had some weird dreams last night. They produced a terrible fright.

It came to mind a second ago I wish I were in Mexico.  

The sun is out brightly as I get more awake. Perhaps I'll go work outside and not hesitate nor masturbate.

One thing I must add. I don't communicate that well in code, you must already knowed. 

Yes, I'm just a little bit squirrelly and no my name is not Shirlley. My name is just Dave and let just me say. I'm the gayest straight man in the world and my attorney is the straightest gay man there ever was and neither one of us believes in a Santa Claus.

But don't be sad and don't be mad. It's just as well, far as I can tell.  But let me add, I'm not your dad and my name isn't Chad nor is it Brad.  . Hell is only terrible. First few days,,,, and I'm still not gay and that's okay. I'm just little weird and some would even call me a lotta weird.

If you recognize that what I write is hyperbole; you can envision me as a bumblebee. Not a bumbleboo or a bumblebow. Everyone already knows I'm just a Ho.

Although I'm not tall and I'm not heavy. First time I humped a girl we were in a chevy.  Another time it was 15 degrees and we did it on the hood and let me tell you it was some kind of Mmm Mmm good. 

One thing I must say before I go

is to simply saaaayyyy,  have a great day! 

Edited by Zigzag Idiot
grammer nazi compulsion / intermitent

On 2/15/2022 at 9:02 PM, Zigzag Idiot said:

The above story has been a narrative about a once hopeless soul who once got soap in his hole. He hopes instead of putting soap into your hole he just hopes that he is able to just offer some holy hope into your soul with a lighthearted but serious and seriously funny story about my childhood. It is purposely written in a convoluted way to make it more difficult to read so to create a better understanding. I recommend pondering the ideas of A H Almaas and the difference between Holy hope and egoic hope.  Have a great day!

Holy Hope

The difference between Holy Faith and Holy Hope is that faith is a trust in the fact of the presence of Being, while hope is trust in the creative flow of the functioning of that presence. So faith gives you the sense of being supported and taken care of by the universe, while hope gives you the sense that as things unfold, everything is and will be fine. Holy Hope, then, is an openness, a curiosity, a receptivity, and an optimism about how things are going to reveal themselves, because you are certain that the optimizing thrust of reality moves toward harmony and fulfillment. Even putting it in this way makes the hope sound too specific—it is just an open optimism about life. It is obvious how this kind of hope is helpful and necessary on the path, since it is needed to allow the unfoldment of the soul to progress without feeling the need to interfere with it or direct it. We know that it is inherently guided, and this knowing is not an idea in our minds, nor the result of reasoning, nor a logical certainty. It is an experiential transformation of the soul that makes the soul progressively more open and happily optimistic, trusting that everything will transpire in the best way, beyond our preconceived ideas of what we think is best. It is not a hope for something specific, as we have said. If it were, it would be egoic hope based on judgments and preconceptions about what we think ought to happen, and on rejection of the present. It is, rather, the growing and deepening certainty that whatever happens will be part of the optimizing thrust of reality and its guidance. It is complete openness to the unfoldment.

Facets of Unity, pg. 269

from; https://www.diamondapproach.org/glossary/refinery_phrases/hope

I' m going to rewrite the narrative about getting soap in my peehole when I was little sometime.

My writing was lousy.

Yes, I'm just a little bit squirrelly and no my name is not Shirlley. My name is just Dave and let just me say. I'm the gayest straight man in the world and my attorney is the straightest gay man there ever was and neither one of us believes in a Santa Claus.

LMAO ???

Reaching Up    
  "End the Begets"
by Dr. Jim Rosen
©2022 Dr. Jim Rosen    

More of the same begets more of the same.  This is a fact of your personal life.  If you keep doing what you've been doing, you can expect the same results to continue.  If you keep believing the nonsense perpetrated by the pharmaceutical companies - that your emotional & behavioral & relationship problems can be effectively treated with their drugs - then you can expect a lifetime of their pills in your body.  Real treatment (for life's emotional & behavioral & relationship problems) requires real change.  That means real change in your lifestyle and real learning.  This is not bad news.  Rather, this is something to rejoice about.  Change is something you can actually choose to do, not something you're made to swallow.  Change in the right direction is fulfilling, and it frees you from past mistakes and past traumas.  Change in the right direction adds purpose and meaning to life.  Striving for change brings happiness.

If someone is epileptic and also dyslectic. Would that be more hectic or eclectic? Probably hectic, most would say. But being so diverse wouldn't that also make their experience quite eclectic..?

I'll just throw this out there as unsolicited advice. I'll put this out so maybe I'll read it in a few days and take my own advice.

Quit thinking so much. Thinking interfers with just simply being. Thinking also goes hand in hand with worrying. That's not good but it's not neccasarily bad.  Chances are though that it falls more towards the bad category. As with many things, They're neither good nor bad they're just so so.  It's a matter of how you take it. I've heard it said that pondering is thinking with your feeling center.

I didn't get that book from Amazon by Rina Hands. It was an out of print book and the sale fell through,,,.

Edited by Zigzag Idiot