Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emanyalpsid

Why did the topic Buddhism-Hinduism got closed?

4 posts in this topic

I would like to know why the topic "differences between Buddhism and Hinduism" got closed.

In the topic we established there are differences. And now we were coming to the heart of the issue you @Leo Gura decide that it has been clearly answered. Do you decide where or what we should talk about in the lines of the subforums and within the rules? Do you decide when something is answered or not?

Apparently the Buddhism-Hinduism difference is an important aspect in enlightenment. People want to discuss this as there are posts in the topic. Instead of closing it, to me, it seems the topic should even be a pinned topic in the subforum. However, this is not my forum, it is your forum, so I dont decide the structure, form, or the rules.

But, If someone interferes in a discussion, within this structure, form and rules, he holds himself more important than the public.

1 hour ago, Emanyalpsid said:

I would like to know why the topic "differences between Buddhism and Hinduism" got closed.

In the topic we established there are differences. And now we were coming to the heart of the issue you @Leo Gura decide that it has been clearly answered. Do you decide where or what we should talk about in the lines of the subforums and within the rules? Do you decide when something is answered or not?

Apparently the Buddhism-Hinduism difference is an important aspect in enlightenment. People want to discuss this as there are posts in the topic. Instead of closing it, to me, it seems the topic should even be a pinned topic in the subforum. However, this is not my forum, it is your forum, so I dont decide the structure, form, or the rules.

But, If someone interferes in a discussion, within this structure, form and rules, he holds himself more important than the public.

In this thread you claimed to have attained nirvana. your attachment to buddhism however does not correspond with your claim. :P

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

18 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

Do you decide where or what we should talk about in the lines of the subforums and within the rules? Do you decide when something is answered or not?

As leader of this place, yes, I make such decisions every day.

This is not CNN where ignorance is given equal weight as truth in the name of neutrality.

Ultimately if you don't agree with a spiritual teacher's guidance you should find another teacher. The guidance is sometimes given sternly, without room for debate, because the spiritual teacher has a greater depth of understanding than you. He's doing it for your benefit even though your ego may not like it.

It's in poor taste to think you know more than the teacher. In that case, why be his student?

And this is not to say the teacher is always right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.