Zane

Feeling Inspired!!

5 posts in this topic

WOW.................TODAY WAS AMAZING!!!!!! I woke up EARLY THIS MORNING for no particular reason at 3:30 am and I felt this energy.....this feeling of inspiration light me up!! I started writing and I felt my mind truly wake up. Throughout the day, I felt this strong impulse to write and pour out my thoughts on paper. I felt this inspiration and it felt effortless!! It was as though the words were just flowing out like a wellspring without me thinking or being self-critical. It felt empowering and the more AMAZING thing is that flow has impacted me before and has created the most AWESOME experiences of my life. Flow has been my guide and co-creator

Yes!!! ? ?

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

?

... 7 rabbits will live forever.