Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UpperClassWhiteBoy

What is interaction with females all about

5 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about a way to frame approaching woman.I sometimes think about what would I talk about and then I think about what makes something interesting to talk about. I think it can be boiled down to this. Approaching woman is about becoming comfortable with sexual tension and being able to accept your thoughts as they are and realize that the energy behind what you say is far more important, as well as having subcommunication that communicates that you are relaxed and confident in almost a meditative way

Why do you want to frame it and how is it going so far?

I would recommend to frame it as the most casual and normal thing ever. And see how this goes.

Maybe try talking to women as actual people rather than some alien species you don't understand.  Women just want to be treated like human beings mostly.

Be sure to always bring a virgin sacrifice and a chalice of goat's blood before speaking with any of us of the female persuasion. To come without bearing gifts offends our people. 

So, that's the first step right there. You may want to take notes... :D 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Freakyboo Women talk differently then men do, and there are many dynamics at play when a man approaches a woman, this can't be ignored.