Tony 845

My Kundalini is already awakened should I keep doing sds sits or

13 posts in this topic

Should I just be concentrating on self inquiry & mantra mediation, whats the next step towards enlightenment? & please guys no why can't you just be enlightened right now stuff ?

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Continue with self enquiry.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Can you do a 4-hour sit with no suffering? If not, I'd say you'd still benefit for SD sits. :D 

Do you not really want to? I know you had a major energy episode during one of your sits.....do you feel that fear of a repeat experience is holding you back from doing more? 

@PsiloPutty beautifully said & yes it was a little scary/blissful, I'm scared of potential phscosis, I'm sure I could sit for 3 hours, just scared of loosing my shit..like I said, I still have a family to feed & businesses to run, the pain I can deal with, I'm a tough dude, just worried about my mental state cause I will push my limits phsyaically.

Edited by Tony 845

My left leg can lift 200 kg , should I go for Enlightenment now , or I should train my right leg to lift 200 kg too? 

@PsiloPutty I've only done 2 sds sits since that event so yeah maybe subconsciously I am a little scared of them, imo they really are the fastest way to get somewhere spiritually aside from a pyscacadellic  

There are 2 things could happen during sds sits phscosis & Enlightenment, if it Enlightenment was the only outcome I would have been enlightened already cause I would do them every day till it happend, apparently the physcosis thing is very rare, but with my anxiety filled mind it would most likely happen to me ?

One good thing for you about meditation is that you can just open your eyes and be done with it if you think it's getting too hairy at any point. If you got your Kundalini stirred up with SDS before, I'd guess that you are more likely than average to have another event. But I understand that you're shook up and don't want to risk something rotten happening. Tough spot to be in. It's easy for me to sit here and say "DO IT! What's there to be scared of? Do you want enlightenment or not?" but I'm not in your shoes.

@PsiloPutty exactly, but to be honest I made it that far with sds, I feel like self inquiry isn't for me, I've gotten no where with it, sds on the other blew me away, just hope it doesn't ruin me in the long haul...it's also time consuming & exhausting, probably gonna start getting back into it soon, I knew sds would suit me better, self inquiry I don't get very far & I inquire all day long, at work, in a car, sitting, walking bascailly all day long...

Edited by Tony 845