kieranperez

My customer was enlightened - humbled by humility

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Blissout said:

End of suffering = end of psychological pain.

No more anxiety, future/past worries. no uncomfortable emotions.

Of course physical pain like injury continues.

How did that work out for Christ. You’re looking for a fantasy.

21 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

How did that work out for Christ. You’re looking for a fantasy.

Do some research about enlightenment before you speak nonsense.

4 hours ago, Blissout said:

End of suffering = end of psychological pain.

No more anxiety, future/past worries. no uncomfortable emotions.

Of course physical pain like injury continues.

Lol alright smart guy

You actually made some really good questions to a situation like that. If I was caught off guard I think I would just freeze and not think at anything to say. Wish I could met some enlightened Master, his energy must be awesome. 

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

You actually made some really good questions to a situation like that. If I was caught off guard I think I would just freeze and not think at anything to say. Wish I could met some enlightened Master, his energy must be awesome. 

Dude my whole point is that there isn’t some mystical shmystical “energy”. Some, yeah sure you feel a connection but really, toss those ideas. He’s a totally ordinary person that still knows something extrodirnary. I’ve met some enlightened people and my favorite part about these people is that they operate outside of these fantastical norms that we think enlightened people operate as and in. There is no intentional disguise either. He got what he was looking for and now it’s life back in the market place. Business as usual and it will remain business as usual. Climb the mountain then descend in whatever fashion you choose. This whole oozing bliss stuff to be enlightened is literally just a fantasy. There’s a truth to it but enlightened people are never all going to fit a certain bill, because enlightenment also about living life authentically. Some choose to wear robes and start an ashram and that’s their holy divine life. Some choose to live as an “ordinary” lay person and that’s their divine life. Also I’m not saying he’s some master. I don’t know and I really have no interest because how the hell am I or anyone really going to know what he knows? It’s irrelevant and as he said “it’s not a big deal.” Granted he’s saying that after the fact so keep that in mind. Like anything else, it’s a big deal until you arrive and get it. 

8 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Dude my whole point is that there isn’t some mystical shmystical “energy”. Some, yeah sure you feel a connection but really, toss those ideas. He’s a totally ordinary person that still knows something extrodirnary. I’ve met some enlightened people and my favorite part about these people is that they operate outside of these fantastical norms that we think enlightened people operate as and in. There is no intentional disguise either. He got what he was looking for and now it’s life back in the market place. Business as usual and it will remain business as usual. Climb the mountain then descend in whatever fashion you choose. This whole oozing bliss stuff to be enlightened is literally just a fantasy. There’s a truth to it but enlightened people are never all going to fit a certain bill, because enlightenment also about living life authentically. Some choose to wear robes and start an ashram and that’s their holy divine life. Some choose to live as an “ordinary” lay person and that’s their divine life. Also I’m not saying he’s some master. I don’t know and I really have no interest because how the hell am I or anyone really going to know what he knows? It’s irrelevant and as he said “it’s not a big deal.” Granted he’s saying that after the fact so keep that in mind. Like anything else, it’s a big deal until you arrive and get it. 

I am not saying some supernatural energy (although lots of enlightened masters do have a highly magnetic energy), I thought more of a calm, solid energy which is rarer than one would think. I feel the emotion/energy of other people constantly and it is rare that I feel one that it is at least a little comfortable, more often than not I feel blocks all over my body, tensions, sadness, anxiety etc. 

Edited by Recursoinominado