Beeflamb

Kundalini

5 posts in this topic

I'm interested in what you have to say about Kundalini, Kundalini Awakenings, and how they compare to enlightenment. There seems to be an undeniable connection between Kundalini, the true self and the breakthrough of the self.

I'm interested in your take on this, the truth behind astrology, horoscopes, the coming of the age of Aquarius. I feel that you are the only person who could explain this in a clear and efficient way and it's something that I have yet to find clear definitions or explanations of although I have had faint glimpses into those realms and there seems to be an undeniable truth to them. Would you agree?

Yes yes yes! 

Some ideas for a catchy title:

Kundalini yoga - Awakening through the rising snake

Kundalini yoga - The path of the rising snake

Kundalini yoga - Enlightenment through energy and life-force 

Kundalini yoga - Awakening through the inner fire

That's all I can do, I hope it's not too cheesy ;)

The art is to look without looking 

I'm interested in this too!
I entered the first jhana fully for the first time the day before my kundalini started rising. I feel like it was somehow connected - like I had unlocked an achievement which triggered both. I'd be curious to learn more about it!

@tarax same my kundalini is awakend, so how does this correlate to enlightenment? Even in the old they do a terrible job at explaining this topic. 

you can find a books about kundalini awakening on the book list or search:enlightenment through kundalini awakening by Tara Tpringett