Dareghost

Approach women

10 posts in this topic

I am very stuck when I have to approach a woman. Can you give me some advice for not having this fear?

Hey, they are girls, not tigers. Just relaxB|

I've noticed you come from Italy! wow ahah

How old are you?

I am 26 years old. I know that  women aren't tigers, but I don't  able stop them for to speak with they.

You should ask yourself why you are not able to stop girls and start a conversation with them.

Fear of rejection?

Man i struggle with that sometimes, before i start to approach a do some stuff that make me stop caring like coughing in the mall loudly or giving high five to people are asking someone for a gum and tell them my breath smells terrible. Thats what is helping me,

Iam not perfect somedays i cant approach but as long as a show up everyday i feel lika iam making progress, the thing is we need to be consistent in order to change

Exactly, it need to agree the thing that start it need to begin with things easy

I highly recommend this book: Models. I started approaching women 8 or 9 years ago. I wish I had that book sooner. It really changed my life.

Allow yourself to be rejected and then move on. Stay busy all day. Every day. Don't give yourself time to think about the rejection.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

I must to act without much to think, since than I enter in the my mind.