Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kelly

Brain Entrainment - Pros & Cons

5 posts in this topic

Hi All - 

Very excited to participate in this forum! Wanted to know if anyone other than me has tried brain entrainment, and if so, what were your results? I got great results, but I also ended up with severe panic attacks for a while because I was doing it too much, then backed off and went with Reiki and some light meditation - I work a brand new job in a financial services call center and it's VERY complex information and very stressed out customers. It sure did get up under the hood of my consciousness though....made me understand a WHOLE lot of my problems - fears, shame, insecurities...all of that stuff. Not for the faint hearted and do NOT recommend if you work a stressful job where you can't retreat from the public for a while. I don't regret it - it helped me make major big strides but I would say take it easy with this one and maybe use it once in a while to get started and see how you do. If anyone has any good ones that they like, would love to hear it. I have used Holosync and it was pretty intense.

Hey there fellow actualizer,

what is Brain Entrainment? Haven't heared of this one yet. Would be interested to know!!!

It definitely works. The emotional upheaval you experience is normal and actually a great sign that the process is working. That's how your mind purges and purifies itself. Intense meditation has the same effect. The key is to never stop, but just keep going despite all the upheaval.

You have to do it every day for years though, just like regular meditation. Still, totally worth it.

If you're gonna do it, don't be cheap. Invest in a high quality program.

I don't see any cons. The only thing better is lots of regular meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Never heard of this, reading more on it, sounds really, really interesting, definitely gotta experience this.

Memento Mori

Oh wow, just tried it.  Very interesting experience, its so peaceful.