Juan Cruz Giusto

How To Avoid Dp/dr While Pursuing Enlightenement

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I've been doing self inquiry work and i feel that i don't know who I am, i'm not sure if I'm living in a dream, whst is reality and who am I.. It is pretty disturbing and doesn't let me enjoy life as i used to.. I wanted to know if it is part of the process i should i so something else. I feel really stucked in my head and disconnected with reality.. 

Edited by jcgiusto

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

You have a choice. Stay in the dark tunnel and catch a few glimpses of light now and then - or keep going through the dark tunnel until you reach the light. 

Either choice is fine but be honest with yourself

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

2 hours ago, jcgiusto said:

Hey guys! I've been doing self inquiry work and i feel that i don't know who I am, i'm not sure if I'm living in a dream, whst is reality and who am I.. It is pretty disturbing and doesn't let me enjoy life as i used to.. I wanted to know if it is part of the process i should i so something else. I feel really stucked in my head and disconnected with reality.. 

@jcgiusto I feel the same way sometimes. I wonder if everything that happens within mind could be just a dream of sorts. If that's the case, why not have fun with it? The truth has always been the truth. Maybe we are just seeing that truth for the first time (what exists beyond mind).