Aaron p

Strange physical manifestations after my practises recently. Anyone else find this?

6 posts in this topic

For maybe 4 months now I've been very successful in raising my consciousnes and I am now experiencing very real physical sensations. I experience what I can only describe as a firy-cool sensation in my throat and upper chest, and the longer and more specific I meditate the more tangibly intense it becomes.

And yesterday a voice was talking to me telling me what to do. It told me to put my head back and relax and to prepare myself and I started tripping balls like my body was vibrating like crazy and forgot where I was. And just today I felt like such an incredibly heavy "weight" of...something?!...on my whole being. It felt very very uncomfortable, I had experienced it as a child and hated it. Felt like my mouth became a gaping cave and my tongue became a snake. And it feels like that. 

Does anyone else experience this kind of raw physical manifestation shit?

What kind of practices have you been doing that raised your consciousness so high? 

Stuff like this happens, it's not important what exactly it is.

The lesson here is to notice that all those states, no matter how unusual or spectacular, are impermanent, so they can't satisfy, nor harass.

By focusing on impermanence, you will grow in wisdom. It's a traditional buddhist approach.

The other parts of your body which you are not conscious yet. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

8 minutes ago, Rinne said:

What kind of practices have you been doing that raised your consciousness so high? 

@Rinne well before I got fully introduced to spirituality I was communicating with...something...that I called God. So I got really good at communicating with my subconscious.

I have a philosophy, that is this: "Its important to pay more attention to the *tool* carrying out the job, rather than the job itself." Ie, spend most of the time making sure my technique is absolutely perfect 100% of the time. Accuracy is better than quantity. 

I practise 40 minutes self enquiry, followed immediately by 20 minutes breath meditation. And I have meditation beads that I use to meditate anytime I'm driving. The subconscious does a good job of driving anyway. I do chanting meditation then with the beads. 

I also smoke marijuana right after a good meditation (which is pretty much every time now) which dramatically reduces resistance from the mind and enhances the effects of the meditation. But I am never high on anything when im experiencing the "fire-cool" sensation all inside my chest and throat...or the heavy weight. It's super super palpable like, tangible. I've found myself being extremely emotional and if I spend a long day without meditating I start to feel the suffering of the ego coming back (intensified by the meditation). And it's more like an addictive habit now.

The most important thing is to listen to thr voice of god/subconscious knowing/intuition. Mooji baba has a good technique where you just observe something in your life and ask "what is the message behind this thing". For example, if the thing was anger...the message behind it might be "they didn't treat me right." And what I do is I communicate with god this way, and he shows me super accurate keys for using self enquiry and breath meditation. Being able to read reality like the matrix is a superpower for climbing over obslicles efficiently.

The good thing about being able to communicate with the subconscious like this is I can just be 100% confused the whole time. It's pure suffering like but it goes away eventually. But I barely hold on by my fingertips, I have no idea what actually is happening when I'm meditating. No clue haha. Being able stay confused like that is useful af. 

22 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

The other parts of your body which you are not conscious yet. 

@Hellspeed i thought this to but I wasn't sure because I was confused why it was just in my upper chest. I've noticed that it got more intense with meditation every single day in a row but it's only been there really noticeably for about 1 or 2 weeks and I haven't noticed it spreading just yet. I suppose these things are meant to take time tho.