Shadowraix

Salvia - Shows you just how illusory perception is

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had my first experience with salvia.

And oh man, was this a wild ride. Definitely not for the faint of heart, It is an intense mind fucking confusing experience only to leave you in hysterical laughter post trip at the pure 'wtf' feeling of the substance.

I took a pretty light hit of 20x concentration and that was enough for me to really start feeling this substance.

What I do remember, I had felt like I was living another life like my life was just a story in a book in which I felt myself literally folding on on myself as if I was a book turning a page. My perception of what I was seeing was super whacky. Almost indescribable. As I peaked, I started wondering what I was doing. I wanted to go out and do things, live out my story to which I found the effort to get up, I walked to my friends ready to say something then it hit me that im not feeling like how I usually do which prompted me to go and lay back down. But this perception of the world i was in was fully believable at the peak. No doubts about it. 

I know if I had smoked more I would have dissolved into the infiniteness and experience some alternate reality as something else.

It was an experience that I think can give insight to whats out there and what you are beyond this body and ego identity. I definitely intend to try it again with full spiritual intent.

Edited by Shadowraix

I was always curious about Salvia... thanks for sharing your insights!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I went through a phase where I did a lot of Salvia.  This time last year in fact.  It helped me.  But I kinda have no desire to do it again.  It helped me with Enlightenment.  One of the things about Salvia too is it will tell you things about yourself.  It will let you know some of your bind spots.  That’s probably why the call it Salvia Divinorum.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Interesting....

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Shadowraix Salvia Divinorum is such a powerful, cheap, healthy and LEGAL psychedelic. It's really underestimated in the self-actualization community.

Sometimes it has the potential to go really dark though, suppose a bit more than other psychedelics

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts