abrakamowse

Acorns - Digit - Savings

7 posts in this topic

Anyone has experience with Acorns? or Digit? they are systems to save money automatically, while the first one make investments with your money.

https://www.acorns.com/

https://digit.co/r/bJA_I

I was thinking in using those services but I would like to know if anyone has had experience using them. Thanks!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

No one?

:(

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I've tried digit. It's not worth it IMO. I use Barclays online savings account and I have a savings account with chase. 

Cool, thanks @Argue !!!

Edited by abrakamowse

I use digit. It works pretty well for what it is.

I find that investing in rew materials that can be transformed into finished products by artisans is the best way to multiply cash systems.  As long as you know how to sell the products. For example you buy wood someone makes furniture you sell it and split the profits, you buy cloth someone makes clothes, etc. These projects are more artistic, human and rewarding as well youll learn alot more and know what your cash is doing and choose who profits. 

Cool @Neill and @Kevin Dunlop  and thanks for the information, very valuable for me.

:)