MM1988

Differentiate between Spiritual Awakening and Medical Emergency

4 posts in this topic

If it happens to you, how can you recognize it so you can call the doctor in case its actually a medical emergency.

if  you're not sure but you think you might need a doctor you should call, better safe then sorry...

if it turns out it was awakening then great but if you don't call and it turns out to have been an emergency then not great

If you are afraid of going insane then maybe this path isnt for you... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I went to the hospital when one day I woke up and I didn't know who I was.

If you see that from the perspective of the ego, you will think (what I thought at that moment) I am having a problem in my head, I am going nuts, etc...

That's why I went to the hospital.

If instead of panicking I knew what I know now, I would stay quiet, in silence just being aware of what was happening and it will go away.

Because as Buddha said, everything in the "world out there" is temporary and that experience will fade out and you will remain.

If you see from the point of view of "the absolute" or "awareness" you will see that that's what you are. You are, just that... without stories about being born, being in a body, having a mother, a father, going to school, etc...

Hope this helps.

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16