Andy pandy

Haunting And Negative Beings

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys was stumbling across a lot of videos on YouTube about haunted beings possessed dolls and history of these dolls and objects that effected the researchers, owners. I was so intreged that I looked into their stories about the history they had with the haunted objects that most of the cases looked like there was a lot of truth behind it.. I was in deep thought thinking if we are the being and one conscious all together and the ego is an illusion can the evil things, objects that are possessed have an ego that was taken over into a different dimension or reality or is it a negative being (demon) is there such thing 

know this is quite random but I thought it would be interesting to have some enlighten opinions :)

I personally believe in spirits. I believe in other worldly beings, either far out in our universe, other universes, or parallel dimensions that can enter into ours.

That's actually so interesting, where do these demons bad spirits realm from..

i I know from experience that there is different Astro realms or Spitual worlds.. I have had a couple of amazing out of body experience and been in a completly different place dimension or whatever it may be I am

quite un-educated in this area, but extremely interested in learning :) 

You can dive into those stuff the rest of your life to find out you have not learned a thing.

When you are after real knowledge, just skip it. It`s of no importance.

Interesting ego stuff only that keeps you away from truth. It`s relative knowledge, just like this world. ;)

@Andy pandy

@Socrates That`s not what I meant. 

All the psychic stuff and the psychic realms is territory pre to enlightenment. 

Siddhi`s are just an achievement naturally coming after enlightenment or mastering some trans-personal things.

There are innumerable examples of that fallacy. You cannot compare siddhi`s with the psychic stuff. They are from total different levels/stages/states. 

@Socrates In the end, yes

. But as long we are in this relative world there`s maya, there`s the relative and there`s the absolute. 

@Socrates yeah, just pointed out it can be an obstacle when one wants to know, to experience absolute truth.

33 minutes ago, Henri said:

@Socrates yeah, just pointed out it can be an obstacle when one wants to know, to experience absolute truth.

I agree with you, Henri. It can and often is an obstacle. 

For example: Exorcism (like in the Roman Catholic Church or other traditions) not only often mishandles spiritual connections, these practices often work with lots of (imaginary) superimpositions and wrong assignments (for example of the actual intentions of spirits).

Some spirits just "stumble" upon a guy, are confused and irritated, uncounciously take over some moods or attitudes of the guy but are treated like a devil. Lots of repeated and re-enacted strife is being created in the name of "we are the good ones". :P

My advice is this: don't engage in spiritualism for the sake of entertainment. 
When you encounter phenomena from other dimensions "knocking at your door", use vipassana/mindfuless or just plain awarness.
There is truly nothing special about it. But it will become if you start superimposing man made assignments of evil, darkness and all that fear-based stuff. What is there is there. No need for additional superimposition.

~Chris

Edited by Isle of View

@Socrates Ah, the Master of Superimposition himself, once again.

Tomorrow, enlightenment day, my friend. As promised. xD

Edited by Isle of View

@Socrates

Will you tomorrow again write me an apology message, as you did after @Leo Gura closed the another thread where you accused me of beating my wife at home?

What the actual fu*k with you, mate?

@Isle of View @Socrates

Please! Postings here need to be related to the thread, not your private disagreements, so please take those somewhere else. :S

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

Cool dude. Indeed a good example on how the job can be done without unnecessary superimposition and make-wrong.

Kind regards,

Chris

Edited by Isle of View