Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

Share your mindmap! Try out a new way to structure your thoughts!

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, been a while since I've been on this forum. I watched @Leo Gura last video "What Is Perception? - The Metaphysics Of Perception" and wanted to reflect upon a few things he stated.

In one part Leo talks about the color red just being out there in the universe without a conscious observer. I understand his idea but if you really think about it, it would mean that there is always a conscious observer and can never be anyone not observing everything.

Leo also talked earlier in one of his video's about Indra's web,

“Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out indefinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel at the net’s every node, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering like stars of the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that the process of reflection is infinite. The Hua’yen school [of Buddhism] has been fond of this image, mentioned many times in its literature, because it symbolizes a cosmos in which there is an infinitely repeated interrelationship among all the members of the cosmos. This relationship is said to be one of simultaneous mutual identity and mututal intercausality.”

Idra's web talks about that everything is reflected into each part, so if the whole universe is connected then even the furthest thing would still be visible anywhere and everywhere. We are basically seeing everything always anywhere, as everything is always reflected at any time.

I also questioned what the definition of a "conscious observer" is. Do we consider only humans as conscious? Animals or single-celled organisms? What about inorganic life, like crystals which are self-organizing or viruses that can replicate themselves if they have a host? Or maybe we can say that everything is conscious all-together because every part of any conscious being is always reflected from anywhere anytime?

How does this change the way we think of Schrodinger's wave-collapse function? The universe is self-conscious then and it will just keep defining itself, there is nothing like a non-observer.

Your thoughts and my thoughts they are the universe, these should not be personified as they are a cause of all.

The state of personification or the feeling of identity exists, in my/our minds, it is a quality of the universe, a phase balancing the universe internally and externally, something that will fade again like any other but does create suffering in those who cling.

Bottom line like always, all is one.

Now to come back to my title I tried to put some statements about the universe in a mindmap, you can create one of these yourself on www.mindmup.com.

I'm looking forward to seeing your models, you can cover any statement or idea and try to reason why something should be true based on axioms or collective set that must be true due specific condition. Just try it out and share what you got!

Here is mine:

Universe.png

https://imgur.com/a/mQB7p2r

Perception is the capacity of yourself, your body, to be like a superconductor or a blocked system with an end road (this is the dormant mind side of perception). 

Thoughts are not important. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Can anything be separate of any other-thing? Can there be anything other? Can there be otherness but illusion itself behind is oneness? 

EDIT: I had talked somewhere in the forum about the point(S ,separate points) are merely an illusion of one point. It can even be described with mathematics and we can generate a function where we can iterate on illusion of points i.e. f(x) would yield you a Y where you can start building your points (y, x) and there recurse this function to itself to generate many infinite dimensions of points. actually at the bottom, there's only one point that has many illusions of itself.

Now the thing is, when we have one dimension i.e length, i.e infinite many points, i.e 1 to 1000, or to inf, yes there exists many unique f(x) that would map x to y, and another g(x, y) that map (x, y) to z, etc etc... the question you might ask is how one would go backwards from one dimension to one singular point? 

Answer: simple, there exists a function that would always yield z(x) = 1 + a.x where a is not 0 but illusion. The illusion is the functions itself, functions as human thoughts. One point is being observed as to create illusions of many. F, G and many dimensions are just illusions that exists.

EDIT: Oneness is when existence of illusion of A in z(x) = 1 + a.x discovered hence now whole reality collapses into nothingness a.k.a zero in math. If one takes illusions granted then there exists many A that will create the illusion of first dimension. There you can generate any OTHER thing.

Edited by non_nothing

23 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Can anything be separate of any other-thing? Can there be anything other? Can there be otherness but illusion itself behind is oneness? 

EDIT: I had talked somewhere in the forum about the point(S ,separate points) are merely an illusion of one point. It can even be described with mathematics and we can generate a function where we can iterate on illusion of points i.e. f(x) would yield you a Y where you can start building your points (y, x) and there recurse this function to itself to generate many infinite dimensions of points. actually at the bottom, there's only one point that has many illusions of itself.

Now the thing is, when we have one dimension i.e length, i.e infinite many points, i.e 1 to 1000, or to inf, yes there exists many unique f(x) that would map x to y, and another g(x, y) that map (x, y) to z, etc etc... the question you might ask is how one would go backwards from one dimension to one singular point? 

Answer: simple, there exists a function that would always yield z(x) = 1 + a.x where a is not 0 but illusion. The illusion is the functions itself, functions as human thoughts. One point is being observed as to create illusions of many. F, G and many dimensions are just illusions that exists.

EDIT: Oneness is when existence of illusion of A in z(x) = 1 + a.x discovered hence now whole reality collapses into nothingness a.k.a zero in math. If one takes illusions granted then there exists many A that will create the illusion of first dimension. There you can generate any OTHER thing.

Cool mathematical insight! Yeah I do understand that there must be a vector transformation that would yield a single line and from a certain perspective this would look like a single point containing all the points that were transformed.