Anirban657

Conceptual realisation vs Reality shattering realisation

4 posts in this topic

I have recently started inquiry of every belief that I hold true. And I am questioning my beliefs and assumptions. But I am confused about the various degrees of realization and how I can get depeer realizations that may transform my life. 

So what is the difference between conceptual realisation and a deep reality shattering realisation?

Please comment. Thank you!!

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

1 hour ago, Anirban657 said:

So what is the difference between conceptual realisation and a deep reality shattering realisation?

One is conceptual and the other is reality shattering. 

1 hour ago, Anirban657 said:

how I can get depeer realizations

Have you tried watching Leo's videos? He is talking about "getting deeper realizations" for a few years now.

There are also these alien things called "books", they have answers to this exact question. Check out Leo's book-list.

2 hours ago, Anirban657 said:

I have recently started inquiry of every belief that I hold true. And I am questioning my beliefs and assumptions. But I am confused about the various degrees of realization and how I can get depeer realizations that may transform my life. 

Initially the sphere of intuitions and conceptuality is the sphere of illusion, delusion and confusion, i.e. the sphere of collected conditionings and deeply engrained habits. Complete temporary cessation of intuition and conceptuality may occur when their nature, their conditions and effects, are seen clearly. There is no further realization beyond that and due to its transient nature it has to be cultivated through appropriate means.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

2 hours ago, Anirban657 said:

Start with "I". Who is this "I" who has started inquiry of beliefs? The objective here is to get rid of all the various beliefs and thoughts you hold to be true about life. There is fork in the road here. One path leads to years of seeking, and the other will give you immediate insight into the truth. One path is seeking "stages of enlightenment and deeper realizations" while the other path IS realization. 

This insight from Ramana Maharshi was invaluable in my own enlightenment: To make room it is sufficient to remove the furniture. Room is not brought from elsewhere.

The point is that enlightenment is already here. You are already enlightenment. Just get it. Who is this "I" who is confused? Confusion only exists so far as you identify with the this "I". 

"So what is the difference between conceptual realisation and a deep reality shattering realisation?"

There is no such thing as either of those things. Just get it.