Hellspeed

Would you KILL an Animal for pure pleasure?

5 posts in this topic

Why Not? 

And if not... Are you an omnivore or a vegetarian? 

®Self-Inquiry

antilopaaa.jpg

article-2104672-11DA694E000005DC-867_468x331.jpg

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

In this incarnation, no.  But I could see the potential thrill of it in testing ones self out in a due or die situation, or a challenge to one self.

I use to be vegitarian for 3-4 years + vegan for almost 2 years.  Now I 25% meat and 75% vegitarianism, sourced from humanely raised.

Even stepping on an ant deliberately comes back to haunt you. You cannot escape the law of cause and effect. You throw a pebble in the water which creates a ripple effect, one way or another that ripple goes out and comes back. You are only killing yourself, Ultimately.

Welcome to the Universe.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Locked for being a trolling topic.

I don't see anyone but a psychopath killing animals for pure pleasure. Even avid hunters don't kill animals for pure pleasure. And certainly no one on this forum kills animals for pure pleasure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.