Dash Us Pain

Subitism, Where's The Bliss????

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, one is completely new to all this so please go easy on one.  Where to start???? So 6 earthly months ago (now to one), one somehow became completely balanced within the mind and everything unravelled like the mechanisms on pandoras box just before it opens.  it was like the jigsaw was finally complete not that one had even known one was completing a jigsaw. Obviously one was like WTF is this and in the early stages one rationally and logically diagnosed oneself with Metaphysical Solipsism as ones ever overthinking mind there has to be causality for everything. So how could one be imagining everything and why isn't ones life perfect if it is all ones imagination???  One was in turmoil trying to get to the bottom of it and one came to the conclusion that one is either already dead, in a coma, or dreaming. so one hit google, obviously.  but when one realises that one is google where then????

One stumbled across Advaita Vedanta relatively early on,  One Gave Tony Parsons a call as he was the only person on the Planet that seemed to be talking ones language. After attending one of his gigs, It still wasn't going away it was being reaffirmed with every step. 

Its no so much Bliss that one requires but having heard about nirvana, moshka  n all that jazz one would have expected something a bit jazzier!!!!!! 

If it helps anyone, not that there is anyone, believe nothing literally , don't even believe that you have just read the above. The conditioning you have received all your life, one would imagine, is impossible to break free from. 

one now finds "one self" living in the eternal now with a working mind only. one still doesn't know what meditating is and to be honest it never interested one. 

one previously only really ever believed in science "FACT" and lived in the future how ironic!!!!!!!!!

Hi, thanks for the response

9 hours ago, Pinocchio said:

On what basis do you infer imperfection? Causality does not exist, and yet the jigsaw fits together so miraculously...

the imperfection and causality parts were based on my rational/logical mindset at that moment believing it was metaphysical solipsism.

"I" soon became aware that everything happens for no reason as opposed to the cause and effect we educate ourselves with.

and his sudden awakening resulted in a similar period of confusion afterwards.

There is no confusion at all now but shortly after this "thing" happened it was extremely traumatic. The realisation that your kids are imaginary along with your whole idea of everything you hold/held close was/is an extremely difficult process to go through. 

then it might be a good idea for you to put some "time" into this (I honestly don't know, but you do). Insofar as it doesn't already happen naturally.

it doesn't already happen naturally is a belief. I cannot nor do I want to rebuild my defences .Oh and they were extremely impregnable imagine yourself inside a Lead ball, which was inside a steel ball, inside a brick ball and you'd be close, (Not that I was aware that that was how I actually was) initially I really wanted to regain that thing that made me "TICK"  but it was gone. I had quite literally flat lined. the rollercoaster ride ceased.

13 hours ago, Dash Us Pain said:

Its no so much Bliss that one requires but having heard about nirvana, moshka  n all that jazz one would have expected something a bit jazzier!!!!!! 

The reality of it, is that there's also a bit of a Mozart theme because it can become jazzy. 

Read serious articles about the "post awakening" dark night of the soul.... even if you have had one before (that drove you to awake). 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

8 hours ago, Ayla said:

The reality of it, is that there's also a bit of a Mozart theme because it can become jazzy. 

Read serious articles about the "post awakening" dark night of the soul.... even if you have had one before (that drove you to awake). 

funny you should mention mozart as "I"  cannot listen to anything other than classical music now. 

as for SOUL and REALITY these are mental constructs. "I" don't want to break anyones illusions/dreams but there is no individual soul.

1 hour ago, Dash Us Pain said:

funny you should mention mozart as "I"  cannot listen to anything other than classical music now. 

as for SOUL and REALITY these are mental constructs. "I" don't want to break anyones illusions/dreams but there is no individual soul.

Search on youtube for "dark night of the soul" and it will become clearer what Ayla meant.

I love you 

Keep searching! 

One day, you will be sick of it and will abandon the search. 

That day, you'll be free! 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Hi Ayla,

Love you too as I am you and you are me. Beatles (hence the Classical) !!

There was never a search in the first place. I am already truly free. I just wanted to share what happened on here as the Enlightenment videos that LEO does are so on point as to what happened. Especially the most recent.

"keep searching" is the total opposite of what people should be doing. It is clear that whatever Leo has done has led him to the same point that "I" found myself at.