Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton Rogachevski

The Possible Trap Of Our Community

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

@Actualizer You may have point there. I don't really post my beliefs here too much because I mainly post about my daily events in my personal journal. But sometimes I come across a thread from someone asking for advice which I feel I can help with but I usually have small doubts that the advice I might be giving may be juvenile or naive. Despite that, I almost always seem to be praised for it. I don't remember specific examples of this but it does happen.

why do you think that happens, is it possible that those who agree with you are naive, or believe as you do and maybe juvenile advice is all they can handle at that time, if you doubt your own advice. i tend to challenge peoples beliefs, and programing, but i try to do it with an attitude of helping them understand something that they havent yet understood and i only do it if i have the experience, knowledge and understanding of it and that coming from the self rather than the identity, often they cant grasp the real meaning of it but, if it is done from experience, understanding and with the right intention there may come a time when something may strike a chord within their own consciousness and they may remember and benefit from it.  The first question is where is the advice coming from, if its from identity and ego, it may lead to more confusion and problems for that person,  when dealing with others it is wise to always be in the space of your true beingness when doing so, it wont bring any harm if they are not ready, and one day that seed might sprout if it was sown rightly with the right intention, but i generally only sow that seed if the ground is somewhat fertile, because if it isnt at least fertile to some degree, the seed will die on rocky ground or ground with briars and thorns and weeds.  How ever in any public forum there are all kinds of people so you run that risk.

It's definitely a POTENTIAL trap. But not one you necessarily need to fall into.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Joining a religion I have not done, but I am sure it is different for each person so I cant imagine comparing typing into my computer to joining a religion. The traps one might imagine that we all need to avoid using this forum, may be just what someone else needs, in some way, to kick off their new life,  who knows. I am just having fun here, not at all worried about going wrong in some way, I am sure a silly website cant do that to me. I think humans evolved in groups so we have a natural urge to be with others whit whom we have alot in common. Any group is a group because they agree on certian important things, if not they would join another group. If everyone agreed with me all the time what would that feel like? Too funny, like a fiction that would never happen, I find people so opinionated and normal that most of the time they cant grasp my way of interpreting reality or how I respond to it, no one in my life agrees with me very much, thats why I like this site its full of educated people I can relate to and learn from, what a relief. This helps me feel like I am not the only one I will ever meet who is actively self-actualizing. But here is the true benefit for me, through this typing work, I put some of my ideas into a comunicable form, this helps me analyze them and be more inspired about my self- actualization, this is exciting for me and doesnt happen much with people I know.