Roch

Hot sensation in my stomach

7 posts in this topic

So I’m struggling with a hot sensation in my stomach. People say it’s heartburn, but I don’t get digestive issues, nausea or acid reflux. My stomach is also hot to the touch. I don’t think that happens with heartburn. My upper legs can get the same problem. It usually happens if I spend too much time at home or I’m not being productive enough. Cleaning the house, studying, socializing or getting fresh air can help with this. Is this just an emotional issue. It really bothers me. I also notice I have a hard time feeling pleasure when I get this hot sensation in my stomach. 

Sounds like unprocessed emotion...

or

inner fire!

Rani_2.jpg

cultivating-the-dantian-illustration-629x1024.jpg

Really, it's probably just emotion. Try breathing into it and see what wants to come up :)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

16 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Could be emotional blockages. 

How do I deal with it?

Are you prone to anxiety? Sometimes a "fiery" type gut sensation in the stomach can be synonymous for having "knots in the stomach." I would suggest doing meditations for balancing the solar plexus chakra, or try partaking in activities or hobbies that elevate & empower you. :)

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

14 hours ago, okulele said:

Sounds like unprocessed emotion...

or

inner fire!

Rani_2.jpg

The goal is to eventually get as close to experiencing this as possible haha 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love"