Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

TEST YOUR AWARENESS (VIDEO)

5 posts in this topic

Watch the video first. 1 minute video only.

This is Kinda how and why most of us cannot see the TRUTH... The attention is on the content/Maya and the truth is missed.

Because our attention is on the pointing finger only :)

Ignore, but also did ignore the message about cyclists in the video as required :)

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I noticed increase in my awareness when everyone got surprised when thunder stroke, yet I noticed the light before the sound))) 

4 hours ago, 111111 said:

@SoonHei I noticed increase in my awareness when everyone got surprised when thunder stroke, yet I noticed the light before the sound))) 

Light travels faster than sound so its only natural you saw the thunder strike before you heard it

But did you notice the shape, colors, lenght and width of the thunder? Did you notice little branches separating from the main body of the thunder strike? Did you notice where it hit, or did you notice how it went somewhere you dont see? Did you notice your thought how it went somewhere you dont see, but in your mind you know it did go somewhere?

Did you notice how the loud bang that hit your ear, how it crackled and how its volume fluctuated? Did it hit hard and fall flat, or did it build up, peak in the middle and fade towards the end? Was it high pitched? Was it low pitched? Was there multiple sounds clashing? Did you notice how the crackle came from nothingness and faded to nothingness?

Can you still vividly imagine that sight and sound in your mind when you think about that thunder strike?

This was the experience for me:

(Narrator) Count the white passing team:

(Me): ...

(Me): Where's the whi.,. (they start)
(Me): Count? Lol...

(Me): (Drops even before committing)

(Some person appears in the background with some funny costume, dancing)

(Me): Oh this is to distract counting people I suppose

(Narrator): (Video ends) Did you see the bear moon-walking?

(Me): Did he?
(Narrator): AWARENESS