Annoynymous

Breaking from trauma and depression

8 posts in this topic

How much time does it take to heal if someone breaks your heart?

@Annoynymous How long until you acknowledge you took the happiness of your life, and attached it to having or not having another person, and begin to see all those awesome feelings transpired in you, solely as the result of how you were looking at things? He/she, never actually caused you to feel anything. 

Practically speaking, bridge the feeling you had and are missing, by saying, what is something else I feel like that about? (Or at least a little bit like that about) Just enough so you can see that you stirred that awesomeness up inside of you with your perspective. That is awesomeness IS you. Stir it up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Bluebird in a nutshell, inside my heart resides mind fuck. Lots of emotions, fear,anxiety, depression, loneliness. But i am improving, yet i feel broken and disappointed inside. 

@Nahm i feel like i have lost the faith. I feel something inside me needed to lift up by me, but it feels like a burden to me to do the lifting. I feel like something inside me has died. I can feel gloominess, i think it looks like a gloomy afternoon sky.

I am now a days just going with the flow. I have faced many difficulties in my life and went out of those with discovering new motivation or i should say, illumination. I am, this time,  again waiting for some sort of illumination. Every time these illumination comes from within myself. Let's see this time....

@Annoynymous It took my around a year and a half. I understand its very hard and painful path, but when you finally overcome it, you will look back with a laughter. Try Katie Byron's techniques, they can really help! ;) Also Leo's video help too, if you actually do the exercises and listen to him carefuly. It might not be like a sudden realization, but its worth the long and complicated journey.