Followers 0
SFRL

Flu shots

6 posts in this topic

What are your opinions on flu shots? 

Are they good or bad and why? 

nice way to increase quarterly revenue for pharma companies producing them

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 hours ago, Michael569 said:

nice way to increase quarterly revenue for pharma companies producing them

That's exactly what I thought. When doctors highly recommend a fly shot or any other medical method I get very suspicious. 

I get the sense that they or at least the hospital is making commission or something off it. 

32 minutes ago, SFRL said:

I get the sense that they or at least the hospital is making commission or something off it. 

I think the same but with this, we get into realm of conspiracies, which is what the whole immunization is entangled with. Take a good care of yourself and you'll probably be less likely to contract flu than people who get shots every year and get the virus nevertheless. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

They average around 30-40% effective, something like that. Might not sound good, but when you're talking about vulnerable populations like the elderly, or health care providers, it saves lives.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Colloidal Silver is cheaper and infinite times more effective without side-effects, 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.