archi

need help with stalker?

7 posts in this topic

Short intro:

I have a friend that was married for 10 or so years and he started to have sex around with many women (I guess mid life crisis). He then at certain point met somebody that claims that she is his twinsoul. She even introduced herself to his wife , :D, so you can imagine how his marriage changed after that. However, it seems they did overcome it somehow (I guess for the sake of children). He tells me that he does not want to have anything with so called twinsoul. Despite the fact that he told her that he does not want any relationship with her she keeps bothering him and his wife. She keeps pretending like they are together and he ultimately has to marry her, she keeps writing messages, communicating via social networks etc.

I told him to ignore her but she then steps it up by claiming that she is going to bother them at home and children at school etc.

How to deal with this situation and approach such woman?

Contact her family and ask them to talk to her. If that doesn't work then get a restraining order or psychiatry. 

Block her and get a restraining order?

If he has to, kick her ass... visiting children at school without permission is a big cross in boundaries and I'd fight anybody, I don't care if they're a man or a woman who's doing stalking like behavior around my children. 

Anyways... that's why you don't fuck around and disrespect your family like that. He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

@archi

It’s a fair question, but I’m curious why you’re so concerned about your friend’s problem.

@aurum  Who wants to present anything on public website that might be misused?!

@SgtPepper Let's say she is lawyer and she knows what she can say or do. You won't get anything recorded what she said etc. First you need have crime then you can do something about it.

She felt like a whore but she was aware of marriage. She does not accept any relationship except marriage. wtf.

The issue lasts for almost a year and difficult to explain over here but It creates brakes on consciousness work, it is part of shadow work.

Ok, she is a human being and I do not feel like attacking anybody would help, one just gets deeper into spiders web.

Also, once you accept equivalence between everybody and everything one has to accept her feelings.

The conclusion was: one cannot do anything about it. Time might brings different feelings for her.

How to un-love somebody?