Strikr

Do we have control on something

23 posts in this topic

You have full control to train your attention on the breath. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

8 hours ago, Strikr said:

Am I even in control of my mind ?

Am I in control of the shape of my life ?

Are my thought created by me or by an external things ?

isn't direct experience still an idea from the mind ?

Three sides of the coin are true, false and unknown.  Direct experience is still an idea and one that many dont see.  Like the be "here" "now", see things as they "really" are. Just idea's one conceives they are achieving when they think its happening.

7 hours ago, Strikr said:

no no

I m saying, what's left now, if there is nothing to control.

what's the point of getting out of bed ? what's the point to anything ? what's the point of being ?

if there is nothing to control, there is nothing to build.

do I just have to cry, laugh, and do all the mondain things like being ?

The only thought of having nothing to deal with makes me neutral sad.

is being the end ? what's left to discover ? what's left to create ?  is it borringness that his left ?

I wasn't into this work for not suffering, I was here to improve.. now that I see there is nothing to improve, what's left inside me ?

what do I live for ? I have no free will at all ? nothing I think or do is my product ?

acting on fear or acting on love, it's all over control of the universe, there is nothing for me to choose ? 

this can be a weird place to be, sometimes I still feel this come up.  What I've found is that this is a nihilistic interpretation that happens on its own through the mind.

You see the is:

being the end ? what's left to discover ? what's left to create ?  is it borringness that his left ? 

Are all worried/fearful conclusions being drawn in relation to a big understanding that is growing in you.  don't worry, see the truth of what I'm saying.  trust and let the remainder of what happens when you drop your worry of what it means, be the life that you allow to happen and grow into a new you.  keep coming back to this over and over till you pass through this fearful response/habitual response.

Edited by Mu_