Silvester

Accepting evil

42 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Lorcan said:

If god allows for "everything" than that means everything. Including an experience that lasts forever and is painful. 

And yes, since god allows for everything, it simultaneously is not the case. But still. You get my point. Why does no experience last forever, when god HAS to allow for everything therefore making some experience out there from some ego, last forever, and be painful.

Linear time does not last for ever???????? What? So you can suffer forever in linear time? WHAT???? This is way to much,

You speak of God as if it is an entity outside of everything. God *IS* everything. 

Linear time is a construct within the mind. It is a perspective. If you can step outside the linear time framework, you will realize the eternal now.

I think you are still viewing your "self" as a finite being that exists through time. 

4 hours ago, Lynnel said:

@Serotoninluv Is there any silver lining in this ? I got quite depressed thinking about this and this suffering forever. And here I was all happy about spirituality.

This "suffering forever" stuff is the perspective of the self. Beyond the self, there is just what is. There is wholeness. 

Beyond the self, there is freedom. Yet, it's not a self-centered type of freedom. The life experience is very different.

22 hours ago, Lorcan said:

Leo!

This is ludicrous. 

If god allows for "everything" than that means everything. Including an experience that lasts forever and is painful. 

And yes, since god allows for everything, it simultaneously is not the case. But still. You get my point. Why does no experience last forever, when god HAS to allow for everything therefore making some experience out there from some ego, last forever, and be painful.

Linear time does not last for ever???????? What? So you can suffer forever in linear time? WHAT???? This is way to much,

Looking forward to future uploads explaining this.

You must take this matters and see them for what they are, as apposed to your imagining.

What is real now? Is time real now? Is suffering and pain real now, or are they ultimately also thoughts? Is the witness truly affected? 

Have you ever experienced a sensation or perception that remained unchanged?

This might be a truth of a lesser order, I guess nothing is 'true' at all, but in my experience: life is never one-way, nor unfair.

It wants to help you, help you grow, help you realize love.

So when someone experiences something 'bad', and you try or ask to change it, the universe will help you, and you will grow from it, so in that relative sense, nothing is bad either.