Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark

Overeating On Healthy Foods!

8 posts in this topic

Can you tell a little bit more about your situation? What kinds of foods do you overeat and in which situations?

drawing from this, i can only guess that there is not enough knowledge/understanding on which food does what for one's body and how much of it is balanced agains weight and overall health. understanding and learning about that should help. also understanding how body and it's internal systems works is good way to improve general understanding =]

As I mentioned in a previous thread I've started not eating every Sunday for 24h or more. The benefits are amazing. You'll burn 2-3 thousand calories, you'll feel awesome. You will not loose muscle mass if you work out. 
I plan on repeating this process until I'm satisfied with my body fat percentage. 

:ph34r:

6 hours ago, caB07 said:

As I mentioned in a previous thread I've started not eating every Sunday for 24h or more. The benefits are amazing. You'll burn 2-3 thousand calories, you'll feel awesome. You will not loose muscle mass if you work out. 
I plan on repeating this process until I'm satisfied with my body fat percentage. 

Not sure if fasting is the discussion topic here, 

But, I can grant you that in my studies of fasting, I've come to the conclusion that it is basically awesome!

Endless nuance

Just now, Simon Zackrisson said:

Not sure if fasting is the discussion topic here, 

But, I can grant you that in my studies of fasting, I've come to the conclusion that it is basically awesome!

Fasting is not, from what I've read, unhealthy. 
It is actually the opposite.

Endless nuance

Really good question! I tend myself to overeat and since I eat mostly healthy, I usually (luckily) overeat on healthy stuff. But this is still unhealthy...
Would love to hear if anyone has overcome this.

I figured Mark has a problem with overeating on healthy foods so I suggested it as an elegant solution. 
If the question is whether it's good to overeat on healthy foods... Probably not, at least not all the time. Unless maybe you're working out and trying to maximize muscle gains, but he didn't mention that either... 
Care to be more specific Mark? :)

Fasting is indeed healthy and awesome,

:ph34r: