Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mohamad Tahmas

Stage Turquoise Excesses

41 posts in this topic

Hello Leo, In your video about Stage Turquoise you didn't mention it's excesses. I know you might think that it's not important to mention them regarding that the aim of the video is transcending the lower stages and not Turquoise itself, but I'm curious about Turquoises limits!? I hope you shoot a video about that or talk the upcoming stage.. I don't know if it's the right time or not?...anyways thank you.

@Andreas

he's a classic orange 

- hating on moral relativism 

- hating on Leo's videos on love for being too feminine and girly 

- hating on eckhart tolle's crowd for being too passive and feminine 

- is huge on efficiency and productivity

- was hating on people for not quantifying everything 

- is bragging about being the best in what he does 

- wants to be #1, the most elite, the best, the top 1%

- hates on people that don't work hard 

- into bodybuilding

- into fashion 

- into being alpha 

- bragging about girls messaging him and him not needing to message them  

that's all i remember right now from his vids

i don't know if it could be any more obvious. im annoyed at how much he is lying

Edited by thehero

14 minutes ago, thehero said:

@Andreas

he's a classic orange 

- hating on moral relativism 

- hating on Leo's videos on love for being too feminine and girly 

- hating on eckhart tolle's crowd for being too passive and feminine 

- is huge on efficiency and productivity

- was hating on people for not quantifying everything 

- is bragging about being the best in what he does 

- wants to be #1, the most elite, the best, the top 1%

- hates on people that don't work hard 

- into bodybuilding

- into fashion 

- into being alpha 

- bragging about girls messaging him and him not needing to message them  

that's all i remember right now from his vids

i don't know if it could be any more obvious. im annoyed at how much he is lying

I don't think so. 

@Andreas let me know where I'm wrong or which points are wrong, I'll be happy to review them again

I dont want to do this for drama or anything - just to further increase my understanding for orange 

Edited by thehero

Honestly i don't really know. He talks about realizing that you ARE responsibility when you get to turquoise and passivly sitting and accepting will not solve mankinds problems. He might just be a mixture of orange-yellow with some turquoise ideas. But the point here is to shine some light on excesses of turqoise. I think that you need to identify what you need to destroy in order for the system to synthesize properly and for mankind to survive. That is what Coral is about. Not everyone can be turquoise. 

He also gave a great analogy for Spiral Dynamics, school. If you get a C in mathematics in grade 5 lets say, and fail to master the level completely. If you then go to high school and do more advanced math it won't be easy. You need to master algebra before you can go master differential equations. That's why he makes sure to master every stage from beige to turquoise. But you might be right about him just being narcissistic. Nobody knows for sure. 

Coral strives for power. For without power you will never solve anything. That is the root problem of turquoise. To obtain power you need to master systemic thinking and be individualistic. It would be easier to solve problems from a president's POV compared to a spiritual masters POV. Another trap of turquoise is that it is being too ideological. That is described in great detail above. 

@Andreas I liked your last comment but I didn't like the dude in videos. Anyways I heard that coral is a psychopath or a super villain version of red!..they're giving an ex CIA director as an example of coral. 

9 minutes ago, Mohamad Tahmas said:

@Andreas I liked your last comment but I didn't like the dude in videos. Anyways I heard that coral is a psychopath or a super villain version of red!..they're giving an ex CIA director as an example of coral. 

Like a psychopath with empaty hahaha. But in all seriousness I think Coral just want the system to survive at all cost. I think the guy in the videos might be orange-yellow but this might actually be Coral:

Skip to 34 minutes for the Coral Vmeme. 

20 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Andreas Who do you think is creating “coral”? 

Some kind of supermind, don’t really know. 

015B8E24-6B97-402A-A810-EF3BB3B8DFE9.png

Edited by Andreas

2 minutes ago, Mohamad Tahmas said:

@Andreas holy f#ck did he just say new age was invented by coral? 

Just wait for AI... 

@Andreas @Mohamad Tahmas

According to SD theory, a person cannot understand a higher stage. Thus, coral can only be created by individuals evolving beyond Turquoise - these are extremely rare individuals. How many people have transcended Turquoise? 1 in billion? 

Plus, the SD model breaks down At Turqoise because our current use of language, concepts and images breaks down.

My sense is, orange and yellow level thinkers are just making up a new stage prematurely.

16 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Andreas @Mohamad Tahmas

According to SD theory, a person cannot understand a higher stage. Thus, coral can only be created by individuals evolving beyond Turquoise - these are extremely rare individuals. How many people have transcended Turquoise? 1 in billion? 

Plus, the SD model breaks down At Turqoise because our current use of language, concepts and images breaks down.

My sense is, orange and yellow level thinkers are just making up a new stage prematurely.

Stage coral was confirmed by Don Beck if you watch the video. The model does not break down. You do not transcend a stage like a staircase, but like a wave. It also makes logical sence since ‘we’ are trapped in ‘here’ afterall because of our brain or ego. Much like a videogame. 

We can understand higher stages intelectually. Experiencing it is another matter. 

@Mohamad Tahmas I believe that the use of Spiral Dynamics in accurately modelling human development collapses around turquoise because it is around turquoise that you enter the realm of deep spirituality which is concerned with ultimate truth and the nature of being, so I therefore think it's possible Leo does not wish to explore SD beyond turquoise because he thinks SD is an unhelpful model. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Stage coral was confirmed by Don Beck if you watch the video. The model does not break down. You do not transcend a stage like a staircase, but like a wave. It also makes logical sence since ‘we’ are trapped in ‘here’ afterall because of our brain or ego. Much like a videogame. 

We can understand higher stages intelectually. Experiencing it is another matter. 

A stage Orange person cannot design, create or understand stage yellow. Orange is still rational and has not transcended rationality. To Orange, pre-rational and post-rational look the same - irrational.

Similarly, a yellow level thinker cannot design, create or understand a level higher than Turquoise before transcending Turquoise.

I’ll believe in coral when people who have transcended Turquoise begin to describe coral. 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A stage Orange person cannot design, create or understand stage yellow. Orange is still rational and has not transcended rationality. To Orange, pre-rational and post-rational look the same - irrational.

Similarly, a yellow level thinker cannot design, create or understand a level higher than Turquoise before transcending Turquoise.

I’ll believe in coral when people who have transcended Turquoise begin to describe coral. 

We definitly can intelectually with our consciousness.

@Andreas According to SD theory, one must transcend a stage to comprehend the next higher stage. How many people in the world have trancended Turquoise? Can you name 1 person that has embodied Turqoise and has elevated to a higher stage? I can’t. 

Intellectually, it’s fun to conceptualize what coral may be like. We like to be imaginative. Yet according to SD theory we can’t imagine coral until we reach coral. Our level of consciousness is too low. If one wants to modify SD theory, like Ken Wilber, that’s great. Yet, it then becomes a new model.

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Andreas Can you name 1 person that has embodied Turqoise and has elevated to a higher stage? I can’t. 

Bitch you just jealous of my aubergine swag

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.