Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert

Heroic Notes

166 posts in this topic

Maybe my challenge can start after Thanksgiving?

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

I will probably start my challenge 2 days after Thanksgiving and document everything here in this journal.

FINAL FANTASY 8 LIMIT BREAKS

Push yourself to your limit, then test your limit, then break your limit!

Edited by Robert

It's about to be December and my challenge is about to start. I'm a bit scared because my challenge will basically start right before winter and go on all throughout winter, however winter is the most troublesome season. Part of my challenge will include meditating/contemplating outdoors every morning, so I hope this doesn't make me fail the challenge. However, I know for a fact that people have meditated to a lot worse conditions than what I plan to do, so I doubt I can make excuses about this. We will see.

I found a nice spot to meditate on the beach. Yesterday I thought I found a beautiful spot to meditate on a high rocky platform on the beach, but yesterday I didn't realize that the tide actually was low. So I went to the spot today and saw the waves shower and soak that spot, and then I found a different spot. This new spot seems good, I meditated for about an hour today and no waves hit me, however the rocks a few feet away from me were wet, so I don't know if that spot is okay. It's far away from where people usually are and it has a nice atmosphere for me to do the spiritual work, but it will be so annoying if I keep getting wet. And I also don't want to change my spot. I want to choose a spot today or tomorrow and stick with that spot every single day.

I think I'll just have to prepare as much as possible for this to work.

reality, god, universe, enlightenment, spirituality, mind, body, soul, philosophy, religion, science, physics, metaphysics, space, time, knowledge, ignorance, true, false, lie, fact, opinion, fiction, myth, fantasy, horror, story, hero, villain, good, bad, evil, ego, thought, consciousness, awareness, perception, self, relationship, emotion, love, hate, fear, happiness, suffering, pain, pleasure, mysticism, existence, being, life, death, sentient, growth, evolution, art, perspective, fate, destiny, luck, power, absolute

These are some things I will contemplate / continue to contemplate.

I need to write down everything I will contemplate on an actual piece of paper that I can look at while sitting down.

I want to gain momentum at the beginning of my challenge. Please no friction. ?

The System

R = resources

Resource A

• 5R per month (Limited November 2018 - July 2019)
  • 30R once (Limited February 2019 - onwards)

Resource B

• 5R once (Limited February 2019 - onwards)

Resource C

• 6.4R per day, or 12.8R per 2 days (Unlimited)

These resources are for a BUDGET. If I go past what I have here, I will run out of money! ?

I'm not revealing the amount of money and what it's for exactly because I wouldn't be comfortable with that right now.

Resource A and Resource B are money based on savings which I already have and won't get more of, therefore limited. Resource C is money that comes in every month which I don't yet have but will continue to get each month indefinitely, therefore unlimited.

The Schedule

Monday

1. Meditate/contemplate from 6:30am to 8am
  2. Create/learn from 9:30am to 5pm (30 minute break)
  3. Lift/run from 5:30pm to 7pm

Tuesday

2. Create/learn from 12pm to 6pm (30 minute break)
  3. Lift/run from 6:30pm to 8pm

Wednesday

2. Create/learn from 12pm to 6pm (30 minute break)
  3. Lift/run from 6:30pm to 8pm

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

2. Create/learn from 1pm to 5pm (no break)

Wake up at 6am everyday and go to sleep at 10pm everyday.

MIND, BODY, AND PURPOSE

Train your mind, train your body, and train your domain of mastery.

You select your domain of mastery based on your top passion. It's your "one thing." The one thing that not only you would do for free but what you would pay to do.

My top passion is storytelling and so I chose that as my domain of mastery. I want to become a master storyteller. I'm already good, but I can get better. I can become a master. It's part of my life purpose!

hqdefault.jpg

Excellence in both mind and body is key to living a life of purpose. If if you don't excel in both mind and body, you will not have what it takes to realize your highest purpose!

Robert, they need you to train your mind, train your body, and become a master!!! Become your best version!!! Become a true hero!!! Show them the point of life which is happiness!!!

Push yourself to your limit, test your limit, then break your limit!!! Don't let the fire go out!!! Let the fire burn brightly!!! ?

UNLEASH THE HEROIC POWER!!!!!!

The 200-Day Challenge

For 200 days straight, starting soon, I will work on my mind, body, and life purpose everyday. To work on my mind, I will be doing meditation and contemplation (including self-inquiry). To work on my body, I will lift weights and run (sprints). To work on my life purpose, I will be writing a screenplay and studying the notes and papers I have on storytelling and screenwriting.

The rules of The 200-Day Challenge are as follows:

• I need 200 points to complete the challenge
  • 1 day of doing work on mind, body, and life purpose according to The Schedule above earns me 1 point
  • All 3 areas must be worked on each day to earn 1 point
  • If I miss a day, such as only doing work on my mind and life purpose and being too lazy to do the work on my body, I will subtract 3 points from how many points I have at that time
  • The 200-Day Challenge starts on November 28, 2018
  • The deadline to complete The 200-Day Challenge is August 25, 2019
  • On holidays I don't have to do anything
  • I get 3 free days for the entire challenge where I won't lose 3 points, but they DO NOT earn me a point
  • On days that I sprint I don't have to follow The Schedule exactly since a sprinting workout doesn't take long
  • On days that a friend or family member needs my help, I can't lose points

Those are the rules.

Why am I doing a 200-day challenge? For results. Not for fun, not even to install habits. Just to ensure results.

If everyday for 200 days straight I meditated or contemplated deeply for over an hour, I would be much more present and I would also have a much better understanding of the universe, reality and everything.

If everyday for 200 days straight I lifted weights or did sprints pushing myself as hard as I can, I would be much faster and/or stronger.

If everyday for 200 days straight I studied my notes and papers on my craft and continued to work on the current story I'm creating, my skill level would increase, I would get closer to mastery, and I might even have a completed screenplay.

So that basically outlines my intentions with this challenge:

1. Become A LOT more present and in the "now"
  2. Have A LOT greater understanding of the universe, reality, and everything
  3. Increase physical strength A LOT
  4. Increase physical speed A LOT
  5. Improve at storytelling A LOT
  6. Have a completed screenplay

So starting on November 28, 2018, I will be working on my mind, body, and life purpose everyday.

I have until August 25, 2019 to reach 200 points. If I fail this challenge, I will record the failure in this journal.

A few hours ago I spent 1.5R from Resource A.

I will keep track of The System during my challenge.

The purpose of The System is to survive and take care of basic needs in order to do the 200-day challenge.

Edited by Robert

I'm excited for The 200-Day Challenge!

17 hours ago, Robert said:

If I fail this challenge, I will record the failure in this journal.

And if I succeed, I will record the success in this journal!

Robert, when working on your body...

Hulk_(comics_character).png

For strength training, think of Hulk.

ys9pm9i0pok01.jpg

For speed training, think of Flash.

By the time you finish The 200-Day Challenge you will have unbelievable strength and speed! Like a superhero!!!

Slightly angry right now.

I guess for now I'll just hope everything is okay.

Sometimes you have to use violence to solve a problem. If a villain is coming at you with full force, you as the hero need to use full force or else you'll lose the fight and enable the villain to spread evil. When a hero wins, he spreads good (thus more happiness). When a villain wins, he spreads evil (thus more unhappiness.)

Get the win and use violence and full force if necessary. Don't allow disgusting bullshit to go on in the world.

008e79719717ea5328d682bc19de9e7a.jpg

So if fear is not there, you are not brave.

Don't be stupid, be brave!

Don't be a coward, be brave!

A couple of hours ago I remembered that I'm the one who accepted the call to go on the hero's journey. Therefore, it would be my fault if something bad happened to me. I became less angry when I remembered this. I chose this shit!!! xD

Robert, you chose to accept the call. If you come across anyone who wants to harm you or fight you or bring you down in any way, remember that you made the decision to enter "the dark woods." And you knew the potential consequences! You might get harmed. Accept it. Take 100% responsibility. Face the darkness!!!